Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins Cavs in 2007?
How does everyone think the Cavs will rebound after breaking the playoff slump and moving into the new district? I will try to get a schedule on here.
Aug 24, '07Allen CentralAllen Central- 7:30 PM
Aug 31, '07Beth Haven- 8:00 PM
Sep 7, '07HazardHazard- 7:30 PM
Sep 14, '07CumberlandJenkins- 7:30 PM
Sep 21, '07EvartsJenkins- 7:30 PM
Sep 28, '07OpenJenkins-
Oct 5, '07PinevillePineville- 7:30 PM
Oct 12, '07PhelpsPhelps- 7:30 PM
Oct 19, '07HarlanJenkins- 7:30 PM
Oct 26, '07Betsy LayneJenkins- 7:30 PM
Nov 2, '07Ervinton, VAJenkins- 7:30 PM

They don't even play Pikeville Comfort Eagle. They are in a new district!
5-5 or 4-6....See Wins over Allen Central, Evarts,Pineville, Phelps, and Betsy Lane.
I am seeing wins over Ervinton and Beth Haven also. I really think there is a possibility that Jenkins could go 7-3.
i believe they will go 5-5..if Jenkins can put together a .500 regular season or better, Mark Johnson could run for mayor of Jenkins........and win.
4-6
Who are the 6 losses too?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who are the 6 losses too?

HAzard, Cumberland, Harlan, Phelps, Ervington, and Evarts. And, maybe Beth haven
Benchwarmer Wrote:HAzard, Cumberland, Harlan, Phelps, Ervington, and Evarts. And, maybe Beth haven

Jenkins will deff beat Evarts and Phelps
Jenkins beat Phelps last year 28-22, close game. Cumberland beat Evarts 38-34, Cumberland beat Jenkins 45-13, last year.
win 2-3 if lucky
I am still saying 7-3 or 6-4.
I thought Jenkins and South Floyd always played.
Im going with 6-4 as well.
they did until they realigned the districts. Which is a shame, because that would have been a good matchup for both teams this year and the upcoming years..
calQlate Wrote:I thought Jenkins and South Floyd always played.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:they did until they realigned the districts. Which is a shame, because that would have been a good matchup for both teams this year and the upcoming years..

I agree they are good matchups. It's a shame they won't be playing anymore, not a least in the district.

South Floyd and Jenkins are in close proximity. (15miles give or take a mile) I don't understand why they got separated. I'll have to go check out the new schedules. I didn't realize that this much change took place.
yeah I work Floyd County, and I done a lot of trash talking and made some side bets last year, lol..great people over there though, I enjoy working over there..but anyways, yeah Jenkins got thrown over the mountain and has to play over Harlan way, instead of Pike and Floyd, where they should be..
calQlate Wrote:I agree they are good matchups. It's a shame they won't be playing anymore, not a least in the district.

South Floyd and Jenkins are in close proximity. (15miles give or take a mile) I don't understand why they got separated. I'll have to go check out the new schedules. I didn't realize that this much change took place.
I'm going with 6-4 or 7-3 also.
im saying the cavs will go 5-5 or maybe 6-4
the big one Wrote:win 2-3 if lucky

Thats what I was thinking.