Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nathaniel Dials Ranked 13th Player in State
I recently saw where Dials, from Johnson Central, was ranked 13th player in the state, and the only one from Eastern Kentucky, by Kentucky Sports Radio.com. I hear he has attended several camps this summer and has a few more to go and is recieving alot attention from D1 schools. From what I understand Dials has the total package, size, soft hands, strength and speed to make it at the next level.

Anyone else heard any news about Dails.
Haven't really heard much other than that same story since he left Lawrence Co. last year. Hope he has a great season and is able to get some real good D1 attention.
What position is he ranked as...
Dials was ranked 13 overall with all the postions. I think he is being recruited for several postions but mostly at inside line backer. If this is the case he was the second overall LB.
That's impressive. Is Grimm getting any good looks from colleges?
Your makeing us proud Jake. Keep working hard and you will reach your dreams of playing collage ball .
Can you provide a link to that list? Just curious who all is on it.
thecoacher Wrote:Can you provide a link to that list? Just curious who all is on it.

www.kentuckysportsradio.com
MonsterMan Wrote:I recently saw where Dials, from Johnson Central, was ranked 13th player in the state, and the only one from Eastern Kentucky, by Kentucky Sports Radio.com. I hear he has attended several camps this summer and has a few more to go and is recieving alot attention from D1 schools. From what I understand Dials has the total package, size, soft hands, strength and speed to make it at the next level.

Anyone else heard any news about Dails.

Where exactly did you see this cause I been on there and found nothin.
Found it, had to search his name.

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/inde...niel+Dials