Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfers in the 15th region
Freedom sport Wrote:That is old news, he was ruled eligible the same day Dingess was ruled ineligible.

Fake News. He was just ruled eligible today. How dare you doubt Mr Furley.
Good news for Seth and JC
Bad news for Paintsville
BallFan1952 Wrote:Good news for Seth and JC
Bad news for Paintsville

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. They are happy he is gone.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Fake News. He was just ruled eligible today. How dare you doubt Mr Furley.

Has it been 100% confirmed Brady has been ruled ineligible. Watched him workout just the other night and it wasnt a topic of discussion and he sure looked like he was on a mission
JC Mafia Wrote:You obviously don't know what you're talking about. They are happy he is gone.

I agree Seth is a wild one but let's see how Paintsville basketball and baseball does without him, and how JC does with him.

JC coaches may have better luck with him.
Mamba Wrote:Has it been 100% confirmed Brady has been ruled ineligible. Watched him workout just the other night and it wasnt a topic of discussion and he sure looked like he was on a mission

Yes
Mamba Wrote:Has it been 100% confirmed Brady has been ruled ineligible. Watched him workout just the other night and it wasnt a topic of discussion and he sure looked like he was on a mission

Was he doing a photo op for David and Darryl?
they might be happy he’s gone but I’d say they ain’t to happy about where he’s gone too, i know some of the JC faithful are happy to have him, be tough to guard him, May and Vanhoose all, pick your poison
Iknowall Wrote:they might be happy he’s gone but I’d say they ain’t to happy about where he’s gone too, i know some of the JC faithful are happy to have him, be tough to guard him, May and Vanhoose all, pick your poison

Some of the JC faithful would sleep with the Devil to win a game, but in the end you LOSE! Those are the minority.
^you are 100% right in your assessment about Williams, May and VanHoose being hard to guard and it’s hard to sallow when a
player transfers but it really sucks when they go to a school in the same District.
Seems to me that just about every school in the 15th is gaining and losing kids, and not one school in the region would have turned Williams away, think or say what you want about him personally, but when it comes to basketball and baseball the kid is flat out good, maybe he will be a different kid in JC’s system with a bunch of unselfish kids who just want to win
I agree with you and yes Seth plays hard and with passion and maybe what causes Seth to have those occasional outbursts is due to his teammates not giving it a 100%. It appears he goes wide open when he plays and maybe he expects his fellow teammates to do the same.

I would think he was warned about his past behavior before transferring and he is old enough to know what the consequences can be for him.
57 is a tough district, JC , is loaded , Paintsville still loaded , Martin Founty is in the mix , Magoffin is a 4 seed all tbe way .
^ You’re right about the 57th this year except Paintsville has a real void in ball handlers after losing Allen, Williams and Dingess.
Transfers have never stopped and won’t be stopped.
The Eagle Knows Wrote:I agree with you and yes Seth plays hard and with passion and maybe what causes Seth to have those occasional outbursts is due to his teammates not giving it a 100%. It appears he goes wide open when he plays and maybe he expects his fellow teammates to do the same.

I would think he was warned about his past behavior before transferring and he is old enough to know what the consequences can be for him.

No that's not what causes his outbursts. Passion isn't starting a fist fight after a game, squirting water on ref with a water bottle and verbally threatening him, getting a technical in about 10 games, and cussing your team mates. I'll leave it right there.
Let's get this one back on the rails......

[Image: https://live.staticflickr.com/160/360422...7bac_b.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Let's get this one back on the rails......

[Image: https://live.staticflickr.com/160/360422...7bac_b.jpg]

How much did you have to pay to be a mod?
Paintsville gets better with dingus gone
^ Wow I find that hard to understand ?
Last year Paintsville was jumping for joy when he enrolled and he did a good job running the point and scored when given the green light.
I wonder you’ll be running the point this year with Allen, Williams and Dingess gone.
^ I would have to agree with this one... Dingess will be missed, period.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Paintsville gets better with dingus gone
I find this comment utterly ridiculous. I’m from Paintsville and I can tell you right now Paintsville was a lot better with Brady. Am I saying they can’t compete and win some big games and have no chance now that he is gone? No I won’t say that. Paintsville is still gonna have a very solid team. They will play very hard night in and night out. I have the upmost confidence in Landon Slone. He is a top notch coach. But to make such an asinine statement as that calls for a psychological evaluation. I wish Brady the best life and basketball has to offer him and honestly I thought he fit in well as a Tiger and wish he was still wearing the blue and white. PS gonna miss Seth also. Not the antics but the 110% effort that he brings to the table every game.
KHSAA is a joke when it comes to transfers. They ate afraid of lawsuits
^ Have they ever been sued and what for?
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:KHSAA is a joke when it comes to transfers. They ate afraid of lawsuits

No one from pike central has any room to talk abt transfers or adding new players. They seem to have a few new ones every year. It happens at every school now it’s not that big of a deal. They are letting it happen so either hop on board or get left behind.
Brady Dingess has been officially cleared to play at Martin County HS this year.
Paintsville is overrated EVERY year. Last year I heard the same thing only to watch them self destruct in the post season. They keep getting mediocre results and have their two best players transfer, yet rise in pre season expectations?
Hambley Wrote:Paintsville is overrated EVERY year. Last year I heard the same thing only to watch them self destruct in the post season. They keep getting mediocre results and have their two best players transfer, yet rise in pre season expectations?

I think you will see better team chemistry this year. They have one of the best rebounders, one of the best scorers, and one of the best defenders in the region. And they are still young, minus Keeton
Hambley Wrote:Paintsville is overrated EVERY year. Last year I heard the same thing only to watch them self destruct in the post season. They keep getting mediocre results and have their two best players transfer, yet rise in pre season expectations?

You obviously don’t know much about basketball.
Martin County picks up Parker Davis a freshman transfer from Logan WV according to David & Darryl Sports