Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Reds Game - July 4th
We went up to Cincinnati yesterday in hopes of seeing Barry Bonds get booed. Unfortunately he didn't play....and neither did the Reds, but I thought I'd share some of the pics from the game.

Afterwards, we went to this really good restaurant called Hofbräuhaus. It was an authentic German restaurant and food where they brew their own beer.

One of the best places to eat in Cincinnati.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice pics i was ther both games
nice pictures and great seats.
The Hofbräuhaus gets wild on the weekends. They play German music and people dance on the tables. Its a lot more fun when the Reds dont get shelled.
Yeah I've heard that it does. Might be worth a trip to go down there one weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I found a picture of the Hofbrauhaus Biergarten for those who haven't been.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My son goes there all of the time but then again he is in school at NKU. He tried to take us one weekend but there was no way we were going to get through the doors.
I was there as well at the games and have a ton of pics! I can actually see myself and my wife in one of your pics!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I was there as well at the games and have a ton of pics! I can actually see myself and my wife in one of your pics!

Wow......who knew.:confused:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah..Would have been cool to have met ya! I will post some pics when I get the chance!
Such a beautiful park. Either my favorite or top 2. However, it is a shame that those seats do not have a butt in them every night. If I lived within 30 minutes of Cincinnati I would get a season pass and goes to almost every home game. It's a shame that it was not sold out for the 4th of July.
Yeah, they were only 24,000 on the 4th! Blows my mind, and I say the same thing..I would have an option of either seeing the Legends or Reds every night or every other! But I would have season tickets to both teams!
Anyways, my myspace is www.myspace.com/kileybeth if anyone would like to see the pictures from the game...Hope you enjoy!
Anyone check them out?