Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Basketball Recruits
With the commitment of Liggins, I thought it would be interesting to see who else has BCG and UK high on their list.

(#6 G) Courtney Fortson -- 4 Star
(#5 SF) Daruis Miller -- 5 Star -- From Maysville, KY but has a lot of others rated as High

So these are the 2 guys in the top 20 of their position who has Kentucky ranked High in their interest. Don't seem to be getting any big guys.
Dont forget, Tyler Zeller 5*, Jamychal Green 5*, Michael Dunigan 4*,J'Mison Morgan 4*, all top 40 big men that BCG is in pursuit of. Not counting Olek Cycz 4*a top 75 recruit big guy.
Then there is guards Clarke 4*, Warren 5*, small forwards Miller 4/5 * and Landsberg 4*.
Come on Zeller! I think he is the biggest need.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Come on Zeller! I think he is the biggest need.

Yeah. I would like to see Zeller, too. Do we have enough room left to take him and Darius Miller? I would hate to see someone that good leave the state.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yeah. I would like to see Zeller, too. Do we have enough room left to take him and Darius Miller? I would hate to see someone that good leave the state.

I do not know for sure. I would say that we have one one more left to give but that is just an educated guess. If this is the case I hope CBC shoots for Zeller.
Zeller will obviously fill a need, but not many players with the caliber of Miller come out of KY very often. You have to take them when you have the chance. I'm sure Billy G. knows what he's doing though. I have faith in him and his staff.
Whose the top schools Miller is looking at?
Tennessee
I dont think Miller is that good myself but he is the best player in KY to play for UK.
My son is 16 months old and BCG has been calling, said he wants him to be a Wildcat, I expect him to make a verbal any day now but we will keep our options open.
By everything I have read right now Miller top schools are............

1. Kentucky
2. Tennessee
3. Illinois
4. Florida
5. Louisville
I would like to see UK land Darius Miller and Tyler Zeller. We need more C/F on the team instead of guards but its always nice to see a 5* and a 4* commitment.
Zeller will land at UK, Kansas, North Carolina, Purdue or Notre Dame. With UK, UNC, and Purdue in the lead.
RavenBoy Wrote:I dont think Miller is that good myself but he is the best player in KY to play for UK.
He's getting a lot of attention, on his travel team. He's being recruited, by some top programs.
It would be great to get zeller..he is dominant