Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Besty Layne Football Coach?
Well lets hear it who should they hire for head coach next year.
I think it will be offered to the red headed Assistant Coach. Not sure of his name.
Jonathan Parsons " Red Parsons " is the guy that needs the job.
I guess that is the guy I was talking about then.
Yeah thats him
I hope he's a good one...
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:I hope he's a good one...
I don't believe he has gotten it yet has he?
No he hasnt got the job yet but he will more than likely be the person who gets it
I think Mr. Parson would be a good choice, he has always shown an interest in that program, and appears to be willing to devote his time to the program. His alumni ties would allow for more unity with the players and fans. I wish him and the CATS well for the upcoming year.
I know Parsons is interested, and it would be a great honor for him to coach those fine young boys at Betsy Layne and to follow the steps Coach Branham has laid out for the program.
I hope he gets it he's a great guy and all the players like him
Did Parsons graduate from BL? How long has he been teaching there?
I hope red does get it he deserves it, hes been there for the kids even at the track meets last year who "someone" wasnt at, he shouldve been the coach last year and it wouldve saved everyone a headache and alot of confusion in the players, also the players wouldnt have feeled as betrayed now. I played there last year and wasnt too happy with the situation hoepfully this year red can straighten everything out i believe in him and wish him the best and hope he gets it
did the infamous coach b leave already? he seemed like a good guy for the job.
bigpun Wrote:Did Parsons graduate from BL? How long has he been teaching there?

Not sure how long he has been teaching there but I think he graduated from Betsy Layne in 1999.
yeah, parsons did graduate in 99 from betsy layne
Last Year was Reds first year of teaching
I heard that coach B has only applied for the job and hasn't officially gotten the job yet. Any truth to this?
What kind of numbers will BL have this year? Have any kids defected yet because of the change in coaches?
can't meet the kids right now, dead period, unsure about the players as of now
I dont think any kids would leave cuase Brahnam left i think the group of kids they had in weightlifting will be dedicated and work hard for any coach they get and besideds they already know how it feels to have a new coach every year.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:can't meet the kids right now, dead period, unsure about the players as of now
Are you one of the coaches or something? It just sounds to me that a coach would be the one to meet the kids.
Does Red have a bro named Jeremy that's a few years older?
yeah, he has a brother that is named Jeremy
I need info about contacting Coach Parsons. Thanks.
try sending him a pm honest abe