Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59th Girls: East Ridge 69, Pikeville 65
Not stats just a score..Pikeville doesnt even make it to Reginal
Wow.. I thought Pikeville would have a shot of winning region after their performance in the All A championship against Betsy Layne..
Congrats to East Ridge!
I'm a Pikeville fan and I normally hate to see the panthers lose, but I'm not surpised at all.
Congrats East Ridge
story again is free throws, ER only missed 3 all night while Pikeville missed well over 10.
Congrads ER girls on your first ever trip the the "ship" and your first ever dance in the region.
Congratulations East Ridge!!
Congratulations ER!
This game went back and front alnight but the lady warriors pulled it out
great win LADY WARRIORS... Big Grin
congrats lady warriors on a great win.
i was really happy with this win even though conley didnt get the 40 points i wanted. hahaha.
she had 12 last night. the top scorer for the warrior team was michelle webb coming in with 13 points.
so that goes to show that last night the girls worked as a team and came out with a huge win.
good luck in regionals girls!!!!!!!
That just goes to show
YOU GOT TO WANT IT TO WIN IT AND ER WANTED IT MORE!

Does anyone know what it takes to do what the Lady Warriors did last night? huh huh anyone?

It takes HEART!........In the previous years that the Lady Warriors have been a team they havent played with heart or that burn and want for the win that they have portrayed this year.

Watch out in the region everyone......ER is a very dangerous team and Anything could happen when you got heart!
This game wasnt a shocker IMO considering ER has been playing extremely well as of late. They are turning peoples heads all over the 15th and they are a top contender. Too bad for Pikeville going out like this.
Good luck Lady Warriors!!
That just goes to show
YOU GOT TO WANT IT TO WIN IT AND ER WANTED IT MORE!

Does anyone know what it takes to do what the Lady Warriors did last night? huh huh anyone?

It takes HEART!........In the previous years that the Lady Warriors have been a team they havent played with heart or that burn and want for the win that they have portrayed this year.

Watch out in the region everyone......ER is a very dangerous team and Anything could happen when you got heart!
Sloppy game I thought. Pikeville seniors just looked scared to death and it affected them for most of the game.
Congrats to ER im so happy to see u all beat Pikeville. Great win good luck tongiht against Valley and in region.