Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move over Guitar Hero, make room for Rock Band
New game brought to us by EA. It plays like Guitar Hero but it can pit 4 players together all playing different insturments... Even a player on the mic. This will be great online for both PS3 and XBOX 360
Amun-Ra Wrote:New game brought to us by EA. It plays like Guitar Hero but it can pit 4 players together all playing different insturments... Even a player on the mic. This will be great online for both PS3 and XBOX 360

Can you explain the drumming? I think the best way to have it would be on the Wii with two controllers.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Can you explain the drumming? I think the best way to have it would be on the Wii with two controllers.

Be cool if it was like guitar hero and you got like a set of drums, a guitar, a bass, and a microphone with the game.
By the time you've spent buying all the different controllers, the game, and finding 3 other guys to play with you...why not start a real band?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Be cool if it was like guitar hero and you got like a set of drums, a guitar, a bass, and a microphone with the game.

That would be awesome. Cool I would be pump about playing the drumset like that.
ComfortEagle Wrote:By the time you've spent buying all the different controllers, the game, and finding 3 other guys to play with you...why not start a real band?

I'd say it'll all be sold together or just the game being sold, they can't sell all the controllers separately, I mean they will, but it'll come in a bundle and the separate ones as replacements.
ComfortEagle Wrote:By the time you've spent buying all the different controllers, the game, and finding 3 other guys to play with you...why not start a real band?
it takes more talent to do that
:rockon:
dont really have an opinion on the game, jus wanted say this reply made me laugh harder than i have in a long time...good one Comfort eagle!!!
I was the drummer in a band for 4 years and let me tell you it is not fun carting the drumset in and out of houses everyweek for practice. It would had been freakin' awesome to have something like this for us to practice on instead (just joking) putting all those countless hours into loading and unloading! *that is if there is a free style mode*

Even though this game would be awsome I son't think it would been doing the real thing. Jammin out at your friend's house, playing Metallica and ACDC. Aw the memories.
You can use regular 360 controllers along with the guitar one.
I think Rock Band will be a great seller, but by comparing GH3 and RB they will be about on the same level in the first issue of RB and the thrid of GH. The reason i belive this is GH3 is going to be a memory of 80s' rock legends. Thus, I think you will see these two break even in their first year of combat. Many of the kids now are more into the 80s' legends which will make it the best seller out of the three.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I think Rock Band will be a great seller, but by comparing GH3 and RB they will be about on the same level in the first issue of RB and the thrid of GH. The reason i belive this is GH3 is going to be a memory of 80s' rock legends. Thus, I think you will see these two break even in their first year of combat. Many of the kids now are more into the 80s' legends which will make it the best seller out of the three.

For me I think that Rock band has my money if I can afford it by the time it comes out. I think it is pretty exciting to think about how they with make all the configurations.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:For me I think that Rock band has my money if I can afford it by the time it comes out. I think it is pretty exciting to think about how they with make all the configurations.

I will prob buy GH3 and wait for one of my buddies to buy Rock Band just to see if it is worth it and if so buy the both LMAO
This game sounds like it will be awsome
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I will prob buy GH3 and wait for one of my buddies to buy Rock Band just to see if it is worth it and if so buy the both LMAO

LOL that is the best method! That is what i did with Halo until I lucked into a XBOX. :thumpsup:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:LOL that is the best method! That is what i did with Halo until I lucked into a XBOX. :thumpsup:

nice sounds like a plan lol
I'll have to wait for one of my friends to get it before I decide on buying it. It sounds cool, but I need to see how the controls will work.
Does any one know if it will have songs from Metallica or ACDC?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does any one know if it will have songs from Metallica or ACDC?

im sure it would
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:im sure it would

I actually just read an article about Rock band and ACDC is suppose to be endorsing it for them. Pretty cool. ROCK ON! :rockon:
I saw the preview on E3 07 last night it looks like it has the same type of gameplay as guitar hero. The person that is playing an insturment ( i.e. drums, guitar, and/or bass ect...) has to learn the notes and the person with the mic has to learn the lyrics. Overall it seems liek a good game but I say it will be expensive, I whould give it a 3.5/5 for it.
I just saw the previews and a demo of a full band playing welcome to the jungle. THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! It actually has a drum kit that you can buy and play along with the drum tabs.
This game does look interesting.
I'm going to get it
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
well it wouldnt sell much. How would u alwasys have ur band by you? good luck playing 4 things at once
You can play individual campaigns with each instrument.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:You can play individual campaigns with each instrument.

oh. do u know every instrument u can play?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Be cool if it was like guitar hero and you got like a set of drums, a guitar, a bass, and a microphone with the game.

i have a magazine on it. it comes with a mic, guitar/bass,you can use your guitar hero controller, and drum set. its a crazy game. its goin to be a big hit. bigger than Guitar Hero, thats for sure.
If...Then Wrote:oh. do u know every instrument u can play?

Lead Guitar/Bass, Drums and Microphone
you get a guitar a mic and a set of drums for abou 200 bucks. you can campaign everything except the bass
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.