Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Centrals new kids
Well. We all knew it was going to happen, just a matter of time. The newbies are excited to come to Perry central to further their career in basketball. What a joke. If they could only get the education to go with it. Everyone knew Shannon wasn’t going to play a season with home grown boys. Stay tuned. It’s about to be unleashed. Isn’t anybody going to win again except PCC. But we all knew that already, right? Congrats on the new recruits.
If you can't develop players that's what you do. Bet Juice's apartment is really getting crowded now.
Maybe someday we will see a coach at Perry that develops talent.
Who are they and where did they come from?
Think one is 6'9 Obinna Anochili Killen from Chapmansville Regional out of West Virginia and 6'4 guard David Early from Logan, WV. These 2 kids are very very good. Good luck 14th region.
Seriously?!?!?
This shit has to stop. Is Julian tackett afraid of the people in eastern Kentucky or what?
One is coming from Louisville. He’s made it official on his Facebook page.
Whose the one from Louisville?
the largest school in the 14th region cannot win championships without recruits. sad.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Think one is 6'9 Obinna Anochili Killen from Chapmansville Regional out of West Virginia and 6'4 guard David Early from Logan, WV. These 2 kids are very very good. Good luck 14th region.

I heard they are also working to get a top 50 player from the 2021 class.
That kid is not coming there!! Obinna that is I know for sure
Im not sure who could win WITH THEIR OWN KIDS, in the 14th Region. Seems like everyone has picked up a missing piece of the puzzle or to from here or there. What school has won with only their kids that have came up through their school system?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Im not sure who could win WITH THEIR OWN KIDS, in the 14th Region. Seems like everyone has picked up a missing piece of the puzzle or to from here or there. What school has won with only their kids that have came up through their school system?

The point is you have multiple feeder elementary and middle schools and over 400 boys in your high school and you can’t develop enough from that to build a consistent regional contender without pulling kids from all over the country ?
So would it be ok if Perry all of a sudden had a kid from Buckhorn and a kid from Hazard transfer over? Does it really matter where they come from?
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat thought this lil fella was headed to lotts creek and ended up at perry, wowza!

#adoptinshannonatitagain More mash taters please!!!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:So would it be ok if Perry all of a sudden had a kid from Buckhorn and a kid from Hazard transfer over? Does it really matter where they come from?

No?
These kids ever get enrolled?
I've not laid eyes on them all year.
David Early transferred from Logan to Beckley Prep to play his senior season.
[Image: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oKYUDdYowzo/UT...en+dog.jpg] Bolz Patriot Nation scratching their heads on the ole tunnel down at Circle T baby! JT called and said big guy what the ^%$& going on! Fatpat said all wez know is the Hoskins are adopting like a mutha! JT said got to get Trumpy and bring the ICE raid in cause the tunnel is bringing em in left and right! #thinkaboutit #best6thmanindastatebutbestrecruiterinda14th More mash taters please!!!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Im not sure who could win WITH THEIR OWN KIDS, in the 14th Region. Seems like everyone has picked up a missing piece of the puzzle or to from here or there. What school has won with only their kids that have came up through their school system?

Estill did. Ohair was transferred and was the 6th man, but the heavylifters were there from the start. They could have won it without him. One of those love to have him wouldn't really miss him things. He went to Breathitt the next year and got 8 minutes a game at best...
The Ole Man Wrote:Estill did. Ohair was transferred and was the 6th man, but the heavylifters were there from the start. They could have won it without him. One of those love to have him wouldn't really miss him things. He went to Breathitt the next year and got 8 minutes a game at best...

Very well could have, but Estill didn't exactly steamroll everyone.
They had to come back against Cordia to send it to overtime and the Knott game was down to the wire.

That team was really built around the Doty kids and Bonny. I remember Benton having some great performances.

We'll never know if they would have won without him.
That's the way Shelby Valley and Pikeville do in the 15th region.
I think all recruiting at the high school level is bad, and it frustrates me when any school does it. However, I find it even more troubling when kids are being shipped into the mountains, year-in-year-out (see Cordia and PCC), and resources are diverted for legal costs or otherwise for the sole purpose of winning basketball (regional) championships.
Heard UPS delivered another one to PCC yesterday. When does this end? I honestly dont get it.
Best of luck to all 14th Region teams!
The Ole Man Wrote:Estill did. Ohair was transferred and was the 6th man, but the heavylifters were there from the start. They could have won it without him. One of those love to have him wouldn't really miss him things. He went to Breathitt the next year and got 8 minutes a game at best...
Bonny lived less than a mile from Powell county. He and the twins were recruited there just before they entered high school
Bonny played MS at Estill didn’t he?
Bonny's whole family worked for the school board and he's lived and played at Estill his whole life so don't give me the "he was recruited" because that is certainly not true at all.
hitter Wrote:Bonny lived less than a mile from Powell county. He and the twins were recruited there just before they entered high school

This is very laughable. Bonny actually lived less than a mile from Madison County his entire life lol. His parents taught in Estill their whole careers. His brother went to Estill as well. The Doty twins grew up in Irvine as well. Their brother, Devan, played at Estill and graduated in 2011 I think. All three of them played primary through high school in Estill. Get ya facts right, bud.