Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell co 7 Paris 2 at Powell 7 on 7
Powell co. scored at will with the passing game tonight. Powell also had 4 or 5 interceptions against Paris. Powell keeps on looking better and their qb throws a really nice ball. They have 4 or 5 kids who can catch the deep ball. you better bring your 'A' game to defend Powell's new offense. Powell's qb looks like he's at least 6'3 or 6'4.
Being the whippin boy' is over for Powell county.Wink Coach Mike Whitaker and Powell county makes a statement this season.Big Grin
It is good that Powell is doing good in 7 on 7 and I hope that they do good this year, but you can't judge based on passing leagues. Every year some kids get on here all fired up about how they do in the summer and then they don't do much in the season.
thecoacher Wrote:It is good that Powell is doing good in 7 on 7 and I hope that they do good this year, but you can't judge based on passing leagues. Every year some kids get on here all fired up about how they do in the summer and then they don't do much in the season.
This is true but the coaching staff this eason will make the difference.
ok. this is how its gonna go down...powell will win like 5 games. the only reason this is, they have an easy schedule. they play nobody. their qb, hell choke. hell only throw to one guy, and the other teams will catch on. they wont do nothin. the qb will throw int. they wont be nothin. the only hard teams the y play r breathitt, fleming, morgan, an estill. we can garantee these losses. they have an easy schedule. the other games i think. r magoffin, besty lane, cawood, an phelps. wow. theyll get to the playoffs. thats because they play nobody.
ok bluegrassballa thats exactly what will happen .. u just cant stand it that powell co football is atcually goin to win this year.
yea i know thats gonna happen. its awesome i can predict the future....i really dont care if they have a winning season or not. they will go to the playoffs but thats becasue they play nobody.
powell co. footballplayers can do what ever they if we put are head together. once we all get on the same page( witch we are getting there quick right now) there is no way any body can beat us and if they do they will have to work there ass off. PIONT BLANK

bluegrassballa Wrote:yea i know thats gonna happen. its awesome i can predict the future....i really dont care if they have a winning season or not. they will go to the playoffs but thats becasue they play nobody.
Daddy #62 Wrote:powell co. footballplayers can do what ever they if we put are head together. once we all get on the same page( witch we are getting there quick right now) there is no way any body can beat us and if they do they will have to work there ass off. PIONT BLANK
I see an change commin' and it all starts with attitude.
Who are some other key players for Powell this season? Mike Whitaker is plain and simple one of the best offensive minded coaches in Kentucky. Tell us some about the coaches and other key players.:flame:
the coaching staff at powell county is very talented and effective. as far as key players watch the defensive line and the receivers. they all have been hitting the weights hard and are ready for a new football era. and they want to start it.
Do you know who Powell scrimmages this year? I know they're in one at knott Co., do you know the other one?