9/13 @ Pike Central
9/20 vs North Laurel
9/27 @ Letcher Central
10/4 @ Lee High (Jonesville, Va.)
10/11 vs Johnson Central
10/18 vs Clay County
10/25 @ Harlan County
11/1 vs Williamsburg
Looking forward to another good year with Perry football.Johnson Central game should be a dandy.
Good luck to the Dores this season. That second half of the schedule it gonna be tough.
I think the district will go 1st Johnson central 2nd Harlan County 3rd Perry central because I like and respect coach Canady he is a good coach and a better man 4th Letcher central and 5th Clay county but 3 thru 5 could be a toss up. I think JC and HC will be alot better than the other 3 teams.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:I think the district will go 1st Johnson central 2nd Harlan County 3rd Perry central because I like and respect coach Canady he is a good coach and a better man 4th Letcher central and 5th Clay county but 3 thru 5 could be a toss up. I think JC and HC will be alot better than the other 3 teams.

I wouldn't bet against what you said.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Looking forward to another good year with Perry football.Johnson Central game should be a dandy.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment. It will be a dandy running clock for Johnson Central after the first quarter.
good luck this season