Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to see Billy Gillespie tomorrow?
One thing I think was mentioned before but I'm to lazy to go back and check. But as good as the meeting was the food was horrible, except for the salad. I think for that price they could have atleast had a steak.
Belfry Wins Wrote:I can tell you after listening to both, Gillispie was a right but I would have much rather heard Barnhart. I think it was pre planned that way because Barnhart had a much deeper root and knowledge about FCA. Judging by Gilispie coments, he is religios so to say, but not devoted to God the way he should be, he even said he should go to church and trust God a lot more. So I think why you heard Barnhart speak was his knowledge of the FCA, which was what the fund raiser was about, and Gilispie just basicaly said a couple good things bout it then told jokes, which he was a good speaker, very funny.

Again, not saying I disagree with letting Barnhart speak, but as the newly annointed ruler of Camelot, Gillispie was the featured attraction. I know one person who attended who had no idea it was even an FCA function, but just went because he's a huge UK fan and wanted to see Billy Clyde and hear him speak. If the event only had Barnhart as the featured attraction, the tickets probably would've have been such a hot item. The true FCA supporters still would have gone, but not many who were just UK fans.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FOX SPORTS Wrote:What would tix have cost if it were Tubby???
free would have been too much Smile