Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Days
Have any kids from eastern KY been to any senior days at any colleges this summer?
Pikeville has had 5 different kids at different recruiting camps and senior days this summer. UofL Adidas Recruits Unlimited camp, Mississippi State senior day, Marshall senior day, UK senior day and University of Tennessee senior day. I am not sure if there are any more this summer or not.
I know that Dustin May from Belfry was at the Marshall senior day, but I guess Pikeville and Belfry are the only ones tyrying to get kids into somekind of recruiting process. I don't think that Belfry helps out as much as Pikeville though. May probably had to go down on his own with his family. Pikevilles' coaches have taken all five kids that have gone to different camps to every single senior day themselves. Those coaches do a whole lot for their kids.
bigpun Wrote:Pikevilles' coaches have taken all five kids that have gone to different camps to every single senior day themselves. Those coaches do a whole lot for their kids.

Definitely, Coach Copley, Coach Jackson, and Coach Gravy have been all across the south eastern part of the United States to help their players get recruited by a handful of D-1 colleges.They truly do an unimaginable amount of extra work for their players. The group of players who have been apart of this are deeply aware and very very thankful of the sacrifices being made by their coaches.
Howell, Wright, And Elam Went To Wku For Senior Day From Powell County
Nathaniel Dials went to WKU,KY,EKU, from Johnson Central
Wow that is pretty good for a small 1A team in Eastern KY.
P-Villain! Wrote:Definitely, Coach Copley, Coach Jackson, and Coach Gravy have been all across the south eastern part of the United States to help their players get recruited by a handful of D-1 colleges.They truly do an unimaginable amount of extra work for their players. The group of players who have been apart of this are deeply aware and very very thankful of the sacrifices being made by their coaches.

Copley is an amazing coach...
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Copley is an amazing coach...

He definately knows what he is doing. Jackson also has quite a brain full of football. From what I have heard Coach Gravy brings a lot to the table as well. Three real good coaches mentioned right there and let's forget about Wheeler who has been there for 20 years or so and Roberts who loves the game and has nice knowledge of the game. Add them to supposed coach Salyers and that is a hell of a staff!