Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK offers basketball scholarship to Olek Czyz
Who is he?
looks alright to me.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who is he?

He is a 6'8 pf from poland rated 4 stars by scout but living in Reno, Nevada.

Native of Poland. Power forward has tons of bounce and determination. Thinks everything should be a dunk. Has some face up capabilities. Needs to round out his offense but has the potential to be considered a big conference player.

Very bouncy young forward. Shot needs work. Not bad around the basket. Native of Poland has been in the States 3 years. He nips 6-foot-8, bangs what he can inside with surprising athleticism and then tantalizes with a jumper every now and then. Conservatively, he’ll play in a big league. Early love coming from Arizona State, Washington State, Colorado State, Santa Clara, Nevada and Pepperdine.
Strengths: Plays Facing Basket,Competitiveness,Athleticism,
AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENTTongueerimeter Shot,Post Play
6'8 235 around the same size as Patterson.
From what I heard he looked pretty good at the elite camp at uk this past weekend.
a big nasty Polish kid with guts, I like him already..
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:He is a 6'8 pf from poland rated 4 stars by scout but living in Reno, Nevada.

Native of Poland. Power forward has tons of bounce and determination. Thinks everything should be a dunk. Has some face up capabilities. Needs to round out his offense but has the potential to be considered a big conference player.

Very bouncy young forward. Shot needs work. Not bad around the basket. Native of Poland has been in the States 3 years. He nips 6-foot-8, bangs what he can inside with surprising athleticism and then tantalizes with a jumper every now and then. Conservatively, he’ll play in a big league. Early love coming from Arizona State, Washington State, Colorado State, Santa Clara, Nevada and Pepperdine.
Hopefull he aint like the last big cross the waters kid we had in Orbzut lol He sure was a beast.LOL
well, lol it sounds like this kid has some serious potential though..It was hard for me to dislike Orbzut, because I thought that he and Jodie Meeks played harder than anybody that stepped on the court last year, and to me that was a no brainer. I know he didnt have the dynamite offensive (or defensive) game, but he didnt back down from anybody.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Hopefull he aint like the last big cross the waters kid we had in Orbzut lol He sure was a beast.LOL
Tides I agree with you, and like this kid Orbzut was a face the basket players and tubby changed him and he never got to play a lot. he would come in and give us 2 pts, 2 reb, in 2 minutes then be took out and never saw the floor again. My prediction Orbzut will be in the olympics for polland.
I agree that Obrzut was misused by the Tubster, but if this kid is on the same talent level as Woo, he is probably not worth giving up a precious scholarship.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Czyz is a bit raw, but dude has a 40' vert and does nothing but try and dunk the ball...i love this kid