Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/11 Beats A HORSE!!!!!!!
Chad Johnson beat a horse by 12 horse lengthsTongueirateSho
Quote:The horse, ridden by P.J. Cooksey, once the winningest female jockey of all time, ran about 220 yards, or a furlong, while Johnson had a 110-yard head start and ran one--16th of a mile.

Still impressive, especially since the he won by 12 horse lengths. Was about a crowd of 8,000, plus with it getting money from being on TV, be a nice donation to "Feed the Children."

All Bengals are thugs?? PLEASE...................

Side note:
"Ray (Lewis), Ed (Reed), DeAngelo (Hall), you all saw that,” said Johnson after a quick appearance on ESPN. “We’re going to Arizona (site of the Super Bowl)."

Who else is ready for season :Clap:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
So if you beat a horse in a race, means you go to the Super Bowl, lol? I hope Sean Taylor is stretching, lol! Kidding with ya B-Fritz!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So if you beat a horse in a race, means you go to the Super Bowl, lol? I hope Sean Taylor is stretching, lol! Kidding with ya B-Fritz!

I know you're joking, but it's just awesome that he's so happy to be a Bengal and confident that he makes statements like that.

By the way, all the money is going to charity, why aren't the people who criticize the Bengals commenting?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Im not gonna make no bad comments about Chad Johnson. But abotu everything you've posted about the bengals doing something good is always him. How about some of the good things the rest of the team do? And I like Chad as a player and I like his attitude. But, you ever thought he might just be doing it for the teams publicity. Or maybe to make his publicity go up?
yeah, no wonder he beat the horse. The horse had to run 8 miles and Chad Johnson had to run 6 feet.
Yeah I seen the highlights this morning and noticed that! That is like Darrel Green racing a turtle in his day and putting Green 2 mioes back and a turtle 2 inches from the finish line and saying that Green is so slow a turtle beat him, lol!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Im not gonna make no bad comments about Chad Johnson. But abotu everything you've posted about the bengals doing something good is always him. How about some of the good things the rest of the team do? And I like Chad as a player and I like his attitude. But, you ever thought he might just be doing it for the teams publicity. Or maybe to make his publicity go up?

There's other ways to get publicity besides for helping people, and, trust me, you don't do things like that for kids unless you have good intentions. He doesn't need his publicity to go up at all. Most of the things don't get publicized for people to see because people don't care about the good things, so it's hard to find. But, for example, I know Palmer raises money for kids and hospitals, and so does Willie Anderson, as well as Madieu Williams, and there's more. Chad Johnson is very outspoken, and I've met him, there was no cameras around or anything, and he treated me awesome and talked to me like it was nothing (I'm in a wheelchair and talk with a little computer). I met Jeremy Johnson at the mall one day, he was the exact same way, and I know he also works with charity, but you never hear about that because nobody cares about the good things.

Furthermore, if this was for his own publicity (or the team's), he wouldn't donate the money to charity, he would have just run the race and either pocketed the money or not charged.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, no wonder he beat the horse. The horse had to run 8 miles and Chad Johnson had to run 6 feet.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah I seen the highlights this morning and noticed that! That is like Darrel Green racing a turtle in his day and putting Green 2 mioes back and a turtle 2 inches from the finish line and saying that Green is so slow a turtle beat him, lol!

110 yards to 220 yards, with how fast horses are, that's not a huge advantage, and you forget that he beat the horse by TWELVE HORSE LENGTHS. That's probly, what, 24 yards (72 feet), BARE MINIMUM.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Im not gonna make no bad comments about Chad Johnson. But abotu everything you've posted about the bengals doing something good is always him. How about some of the good things the rest of the team do? And I like Chad as a player and I like his attitude. But, you ever thought he might just be doing it for the teams publicity. Or maybe to make his publicity go up?

Not arguing with you, but Chad has enough publicity already, doesn't need this stunt to do it, if it was all for him, it wouldn't be a donation event.
What does a good speed athlete run the 110 in? 12 seconds?
What does a fast speed horse(talking Quarter horses) run the 1/4 in? 17-18 seconds?
This means what? The horse ran a 1/4 in 14-15 seconds?
I just don't see how it was fair for the horse.
I guess what I am saying is Hats off to the horse.
Glad it made money for a good charity.
This is a joke. Racing a frickin horse for charity, which there is nothing wrong with doing it for charity, its just a joke that it was a horse adn that he actually won. The only reason he won as mentioned before by Hoss and others, he had a headstart and won easily. Hmmm, if hes so confident of hisself why doesnt he race the horse without a headstart? I have never liked Chad Johnson, probably never will. This was all publicity for himself, no matter what any of u say.
SportsFan80 Wrote:This is a joke. Racing a frickin horse for charity, which there is nothing wrong with doing it for charity, its just a joke that it was a horse adn that he actually won. The only reason he won as mentioned before by Hoss and others, he had a headstart and won easily. Hmmm, if hes so confident of hisself why doesnt he race the horse without a headstart? I have never liked Chad Johnson, probably never will. This was all publicity for himself, no matter what any of u say.

No human being good ever race a horse without a head start, and if it's so easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Why don't you do it? He has enough publicity, why would he need more?? Publicity wasn't for himself, no matter what you say. He loves being a Bengal, maybe some was for the Bengals too because he's trying to bring back the love for the team, but if it was publicity for himself, why would he donate the money to charity??

Hmmm, you have some VERY STRONG arguments there!!! This was all publicity for himself, no matter what any of you say, because SportsFan80 says so, it doesn't matter that his argument has no foundation or logic, it just matters that he said so.
BFritz Wrote:Hmmm, you have some VERY STRONG arguments there!!! This was all publicity for himself, no matter what any of you say, because SportsFan80 says so, it doesn't matter that his argument has no foundation or logic, it just matters that he said so.

Might I remind you that he, just like you, was voicing his opinion of the situation.

I am closing this one as well. I am tired of people being ridiculed for having an opinion that differs from others'. Then being called out why they voice said opinion.