Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arby's Manager Kills Customer Who Spat On Her
How do you all feel about this? I'm not sure. I'm not saying I would have killed the guy because I wouldn't have, but getting spit on is The ultimate disrespect.

The manager of a Tulsa, Oklahoma, Arby’s has been arrested in connection to a deadly shooting.

Deionna Young, 25, was arrested on a charge of first-degree murder for the death of 25-year-old Desean Tallent.

Police told Fox News that Desean Tallent, the deceased 25-year-old, threatened and spat on Young before leaving the store. They did not elaborate on what caused the dispute.

One hour later, they say, Tallent returned to the store and Young got in her car and followed him out of the parking lot.

Full story at the link below.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arbys-manager...gSWaZDII_o
The whole situation sucks. Spitting on someone is never okay, but neither is following someone outside with a gun and shooting them. We live in a crazy world.
Getting spit on is like you said, the most disrespectful thing someone can do to you. But that is never an excuse to murder someone. I mean gee oh
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL