Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3 Kentucky @ Florida
Kentucky goes for win # 1900 in the O'Dome in Gainesville,Fla. versus the Gators next Sunday. Thoughts & Predictions ?

I say it will be a close one down there.

Kentucky - 67
Florida - 63
Kentucky by 7
I'll think about that.
Florida by five. Hope I'm wrong
Florida I think will pull the upset. Matt Walsh will have a good game against the CATS
i think florida will win this game, but stranger things have happened, but it would be for the cats best interest to lose this game and be a 2 seed and be in kansas's bracket or wakes bracket
I agree again FSU but even with the lose at Florida UK might still get a number 1 with the way the rest is going.
actually if kentucky loses again, the 1 seeds would be North carolina, illinois, wake forest, and either kansas or oklahoma state...just cuz there conference is so much better
Actually you don't say. That is a hypothetical question. Interesting explanation. "There you go again. "--Reagan
Kentucky wins by 6.

Buike will have a big game I think.
ur not really going out on a limb when u say that....of course he'll have his usual 15 to 20 points, but look for morris to be a factor
You can't predict the future with certainty.
No but we want to so dont ridicule us you stupid robot. Deactivate.
Don't forget its certain that UNC or Wake will lose at least one more game and maybe two.
Florida will be playing hard. Im not sure if florida is on the bubble. But a win against the number 3 wildcats would take them off the bubble. (if they are actually considered a bubble team).
Again, Tubby's teams win in hostile environments. Sparks will have another great road game. Cats win by 8, 75-67.