Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 82 Kentucky 78
Well that was a slobber knocker. Probably cost Cats a one seed and a chance to play in Louisville. Just like LSU game earlier this year, you’ve got to close out with a late lead, didn’t get it done.
That was awful. Up 8 with 2:52 to go and had all the momentum in the world and it all turned when Herro walked with the ball. NCAA committee will probably stick Kentucky in dUKe's bracket.
We thought we had it in the bag at the end. Tennessee hit big shots when they needed it and Reed fouling out lost the game for us.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It all turned when Tenn. went to zone. CAl had no answers.
With all odds against them Vols roll. Alexander fouls out with over 10:00 min to go then down 7 at the 2:50 mark and depth and experience bring the Vols. home. 2 time player of the year with a bunch of 3 stars. Go Vols
Cals halftime comment coming out , he refers to the fact we played all freshmen the first half. Well first Reed is not and who’s fault is that Cal? He has used that excuse for several years. Win and he is the best lose and we are all freshmen.
I just got home and no we shouldn't have lost up 8,best college game I ever been to, any sport...The Refs was the worst I ever seen and that's going both ways. The one seemed like he really had it out for us, but again with all that ,we still should have won..Go Cats
insideinfo Wrote:It all turned when Tenn. went to zone. CAl had no answers.

No.

It all turned when Travis got his third phantom foul (5th overall) on a RIDICULOUS call after Williams CLEARLY hooked him under the basket.
AnswertheBell Wrote:With all odds against them Vols roll. Alexander fouls out with over 10:00 min to go then down 7 at the 2:50 mark and depth and experience bring the Vols. home. 2 time player of the year with a bunch of 3 stars. Go Vols

1 SEC Tourney Title since 1979. 1 Elite Eight appearance in history. Your best team ever! 😂

Next year you'll resume your role as "piss boy". Lol

Enjoy the ride douche.
Strikeout King Wrote:That was awful. Up 8 with 2:52 to go and had all the momentum in the world and it all turned when Herro walked with the ball. NCAA committee will probably stick Kentucky in dUKe's bracket.
I hope they do put them in Duke's bracket Smile
I guarantee nobody is looking forward to playing against Kentucky in the NCAA tournament.
pjdoug Wrote:I guarantee nobody is looking forward to playing against Kentucky in the NCAA tournament.

That’s how it always work. Kentucky gets a terrible seeding from the committee and it not only screws over Kentucky. But others in their bracket.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
FoSho Wrote:1 SEC Tourney Title since 1979. 1 Elite Eight appearance in history. Your best team ever! ��

Next year you'll resume your role as "piss boy". Lol

Enjoy the ride douche.

A team historically that bad sends the Cats home a day early? Are we seeing Cal recruiting actuallykeeping you from another championship? How does this happen?

Enjoy the one and done, both Sec tournament and players. **********
Uk choked, had a good lead with 3 to play and made some dumb mistakes.
FoSho Wrote:No.

It all turned when Travis got his third phantom foul (5th overall) on a RIDICULOUS call after Williams CLEARLY hooked him under the basket.

We were in a great place at the 3 min mark with a big lead, then Hereo let ball go out of bounce on the end bound under pressure, that for me was the turning point

Williams in no way hooked him and I don’t think Travis fouled him. Just like I don’t think Williams fouled Johnson for the three point play in the last 2 min. It happens. Don’t blame the refs it cheapens you.

DVR and watched it again this morning, just poor execution down the stretch and the zone really hurt Cats. Learn to finish big games.
AnswertheBell Wrote:A team historically that bad sends the Cats home a day early? Are we seeing Cal recruiting actuallykeeping you from another championship? How does this happen?

Auburn - 84
Tennessee - 64

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 😂

Your team must have stayed out partying a little too long last night after that big Super Bowl win. 😊
AnswertheBell Wrote:Williams in no way hooked him and I don’t think Travis fouled him. Just like I don’t think Williams fouled Johnson for the three point play in the last 2 min. It happens. Don’t blame the refs it cheapens you.

DVR and watched it again this morning, just poor execution down the stretch and the zone really hurt Cats. Learn to finish big games.

It was a clear hook.

Learn to finish big tournaments.
FoSho Wrote:It was a clear hook.

Learn to finish big tournaments.

matters not now :Sad04: but on a positive AU beat TN but I cant fathom how

The refereeing was terrible yesterday, but it’s been terrible all year. But you can’t say that’s what beat us. We beat our ourself with poor execution on defense and no zone offense.
insideinfo Wrote:The refereeing was terrible yesterday, but it’s been terrible all year. But you can’t say that’s what beat us. We beat our ourself with poor execution on defense and no zone offense.

We should have still won the game.

Losing travis to a Bs call was huge.
AnswertheBell Wrote:A team historically that bad sends the Cats home a day early? Are we seeing Cal recruiting actuallykeeping you from another championship? How does this happen?

I very much enjoy going to the final four one out of every two years.
Lol at UT.

Pretenders and now back to the middle of the pack in SEC standings.

😂
Tennessee's best team ever now officially has nothing to show for it and I couldn't be happier. I hate Tennessee and all their loud mouth fans.
Let’s not talk too much crap. We play in the same round today against a dangerous Houston team with our leader and main guy still riding the fence.
#BBFL
Irrelevant.

We'll be good next year and they'll be decent at best with their best team ever screwing the proverbial pooch all season. I find that hilarious regardless of what we do.
Yep, regardless of what happens in our game tonight, Tennessee will still be a mediocre at best program while we are still UK. Good ole Rotten Flop and choking in March, what an iconic duo.
2nd place is just the first loser is what Dale Earnhardt use to say
#BBFL