Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen any good movies lately?
I enjoy going to the movies and see pretty many. Have you seen anything that you've enjoyed?
I haven't! It's been a long time since I have seen a really good movie.
Captain Marvel is good. I've seen it twice.
Since the first of the year I've seen the following
Mary Queen of Scots
The Favorite
Spider-Man into the superverse
Escape Room
Second act
The upside
Replicas
Glass
If Beale street could talk
The kid who would be king
Serenity
Miss bala
They shall not grow old*
Can you ever forgive me
What men want
Cold pursuit
The prodigy
Alita battle Angel (2x)
Isn't it romantic
Lego movie 2 (2x)
Fighting with my family
Apollo 11*
Madea family funeral
Greta

* Must see documentaries
Last two months gone to the following:
Wonder Park
Captive state
Five feet apart
Bruce!!!
Us(2x)
Hummingbird project
Hotel Mumbai
Beach Bum
pet Sematary
Best of Enemies
The Public
Shazam!
Hellboy
nky Wrote:Last two months gone to the following:
Wonder Park
Captive state
Five feet apart
Bruce!!!
Us(2x)
Hummingbird project
Hotel Mumbai
Beach Bum
pet Sematary
Best of Enemies
The Public
Shazam!
Hellboy

Edited because of gas? Confusednicker:

I've had a really tough winter, so I refuse to watch movies like Five Feet Apart. Maybe later! Pet Sematary was disturbing to read. It is my least favorite book, along with Cujo, that King has ever published.

Maybe after Spring cleaning is completed, I will binge watch some of these.
Granny Bear Wrote:Edited because of gas? Confusednicker:

I've had a really tough winter, so I refuse to watch movies like Five Feet Apart. Maybe later! Pet Sematary was disturbing to read. It is my least favorite book, along with Cujo, that King has ever published.

Maybe after Spring cleaning is completed, I will binge watch some of these.

Five feet apart was a tear jerker. It will bring you into the movie and feel the emotions. pet Sematary was creepy but not terrifying.
I stopped reading King's books for years after Cujo. He didn't have to let the kid die in that book! It was a choice and it bothered me for a long time.
Saw "The Public" a few weeks ago in the theater. Had a hysterical ending. Wait to watch this in the comfort of your own home.

On the TV side I stumbled upon a newer home renovation show called "Big Texas Fix!" Think a younger version of Chip and Jo Gaines but take on more challenging projects to preserve historic homes in the Galveston TX region. The couple shows I've seen have been pretty impressive.

I got sucked into "Saving Private Ryan" for probably the 20th plus time on Sunday. I have a hard time not watching that film.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
The Florence theater has lost my business forever after Saturdays ordeal.
Spirit100 Wrote:Saw "The Public" a few weeks ago in the theater. Had a hysterical ending. Wait to watch this in the comfort of your own home.

On the TV side I stumbled upon a newer home renovation show called "Big Texas Fix!" Think a younger version of Chip and Jo Gaines but take on more challenging projects to preserve historic homes in the Galveston TX region. The couple shows I've seen have been pretty impressive.

I got sucked into "Saving Private Ryan" for probably the 20th plus time on Sunday. I have a hard time not watching that film.

Incredible film! I always watch Saving Private Ryan when I see it on tv
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tom Hanks is incredibly talented. He can speak to the audience through all genres of film too.

I've been watching more TV lately. The series SEAL Team is my new favorite. Along with the typical shoot 'em up, blood and guts, they have a story line in each group. Right now they are dealing with veteran suicide. The writers know how to do it, too.
The Public is the best underrated film out there. The ending is hilarious.
Movies in May
Avenger End Game(2x)
Little
Missing link
Curse of LaLlorona
Unplanned
Captain Marvel
Dunno
The Intruder
Long Shot
Tolkien
The Hustle
Pokemon Detective Pikachu
John Wick chapter 3
The sun is also a star
Aladdin
Brightburn
Booksmart
I recently watched The Mule, Drag Me Across the Concrete, John Wick 3 and The Intruder. Afraid I wasn't impressed with any of them. I may have become cynical in my old age!!
The Mule was ok typical Eastwood film of late.John Wick-WOW- how many ways can you kill some one? The Intruder was ok, but Dennis Quied was creepy.
Saw Shazam, A Dog's Journey, Breakthrough and Alladin with my daughter. All were very good. Saw Rocketman with the spousal unit. It was good but could have been much better. The "gay" parts were waaay overblown (no pun intended) and almost ruined it for me.
I got so tired of watching John Wick get plummeted and wounded, I almost WANTED him to die. Then after all that crap, he walks his dog???

I wouldn't touch A Dog's Journey!!! I would cry for a week!!
Rocketman was good. The story telling had a feeling of someone under the influence which I think Eleton John wanted.
Granny Bear Wrote:I got so tired of watching John Wick get plummeted and wounded, I almost WANTED him to die. Then after all that crap, he walks his dog???

I wouldn't touch A Dog's Journey!!! I would cry for a week!!

No way! A big-time very happy movie, you would love it! Trust me on this one!
jetpilot Wrote:Saw Shazam, A Dog's Journey, Breakthrough and Alladin with my daughter. All were very good. Saw Rocketman with the spousal unit. It was good but could have been much better. The "gay" parts were waaay overblown (no pun intended) and almost ruined it for me.

Aladdin lol
Aladdin was actually pretty good. It was much better than Dumbo remake
^^^Agreed, Aladdin very good.
Saw the latest Wolverine movie while on vacation last week in its entirety. Also watched Paul, the spoof ET flick and it was a hoot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi