Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Foley named Southwestern Head Coach
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Complimenting a kid isn’t recruiting. Saying “I’d love to coach him” isn’t recruiting. Recruiting is when goods or services are offered in return for playing a sport. Paying someone’s rent or getting someone a job is recruiting. The problem with most people on this site is that they don’t know what recruiting means. If kids are leaving because they’d rather play for someone else, then the problem doesn’t lie in what others are doing. The problem is with the place kids are leaving. I’m not saying Foley isn’t recruiting or is recruiting, I have no idea. Be the most attractive program and you won’t have to worry about kids leaving.

Sorry but everyone from Corbin has lost the definition to recruiting long ago. This is one topic that Corbin has no knowledge unless it is how to beat the system and manipulate the rule book for recruiting purposes. You hold no water when this topic comes up.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Sorry but everyone from Corbin has lost the definition to recruiting long ago. This is one topic that Corbin has no knowledge unless it is how to beat the system and manipulate the rule book for recruiting purposes. You hold no water when this topic comes up.

Didn't Knox go and grab Middlesboro's best player week 9 and play him week 10 against Corbin?
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Didn't Knox go and grab Middlesboro's best player week 9 and play him week 10 against Corbin?

They sure did, even gave a family member a coaching job on the high school staff to make it happen. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are even more interesting stories about the basketball team. I’m pretty sure the khsaa would frown upon boosters paying the rent of student athletes.