Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
You think Bell will open up the play book Fri night or just basic look
Against Johnson central
I'm picking jc 21
Bell 7
Scrimmage Friday night
eagles2011 Wrote:You think Bell will open up the play book Fri night or just basic look
Against Johnson central
I'm picking jc 21
Bell 7
Scrimmage Friday night

:lmao: yeah sure he'll give it to Stephney a little more
pjdoug Wrote:Can Whitley County do the same thing?

You can send me a letter anytime you want if that helps....:Clap:
I look for Bell to keep it simple vs. Johnson Central. Bell never shows much in scrimmages. Johnson Central would be regardless of the playbook!
Safe travels to Johnson county, one week closer to football season,
Pretty sure live scrimmage expect kickoff , punts
Where, when, and against who does bell scrimmage?
Bell Co. cancelled the scrimmage at JCHS for tomorrow night, unfortunately.
Old guy Wrote:Bell Co. cancelled the scrimmage at JCHS for tomorrow night, unfortunately.

Why doesn’t that surprise me? That was the toughest game on the schedule. 😂😂
Who do they scrimmage this weekend?
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Why doesn’t that surprise me? That was the toughest game on the schedule. 😂😂

Dudley has run from great teams since he came back. This doesn’t surprise me either. Run from Corbin , now a scrimmage ?
The schedule I seen said we play Johnson Central next Friday??
Any idea on why it got cancelled and who do they play next week? Season starts soon and I would think they need a scrimmage besides one another.
I saw where Bearden High School (Stephney’s) school went 8-3 last year. Their losses were to top Tennessee teams and winnable games. I’m sure they wished Dudley didn’t get him.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Dudley has run from great teams since he came back. This doesn’t surprise me either. Run from Corbin , now a scrimmage ?

Dudley makes you cry.
pjdoug Wrote:Dudley makes you cry.

Like you make me laugh..........
So .....can't wait to here what the excuses will be coming from the mountain. Let's here it, why cancel this late?
Sucks for the boosters as this is one of our biggest fundraisers.... :flush:
ArJay Wrote:The schedule I seen said we play Johnson Central next Friday??

Nope, was supposed to be tonight. We got the call yesterday evening during media day.
Bell is leaving for camp today. I know that. For weeks I’ve been hearing Bell is going to camp this weekend and Johnson Central next Friday night.
PRIDE101 Wrote:So .....can't wait to here what the excuses will be coming from the mountain. Let's here it, why cancel this late?

Prolly cause they’re still trying to get Dudley out of the stands at Campbell Field...
Going to camp? Once school starts there are no 2 a day practices. Why would anyone go to camp? I am hearing to many scrimmages. Bell had better play by the rules.....wait there are no rules with Dudley.
Somebody give Dudley a rule book.

Sec. 6) SPORTS SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS- FOOTBALL
a) Organized practice shall be structured in football as follows:

(12) Beginning Monday of the week the first scrimmage is
played by the school, each school may participate in “Thud” or “Live Action” drills and game time simulations (not including contests or legal scrimmages) for no more than ninety-minutes per team, per week;
(13) After the opening day of the school year:
a. A school shall not conduct multiple on-field practice
sessions of any type on the same day; and
b. No single practice session shall be longer than three (3)
hours;

So I ask the same, why go to camp for 1 practice a day? Maybe it is so you can scrimmage each day and this is why JCHS scrimmage was canceled.
Camp brings a lot of comradely among the team. They are only allowed 1 scrimmage at camp. It’s not a 3 or 4 day work you to the bone type of camp like the old days. They will be there less than 48 hours.
ArJay Wrote:Camp brings a lot of comradely among the team. They are only allowed 1 scrimmage at camp. It’s not a 3 or 4 day work you to the bone type of camp like the old days. They will be there less than 48 hours.

Not only 1 scrimmage but 1 practice a day that can not exceed 3 hours. What are you going to do the rest of the time? We are close to camp we will go over and see if dudley is breaking rules.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Like you make me laugh..........

Truth is always funny. :truestory:
Paul Crewe Wrote:Somebody give Dudley a rule book.

Sec. 6) SPORTS SPECIFIC LIMITATIONS- FOOTBALL
a) Organized practice shall be structured in football as follows:

(12) Beginning Monday of the week the first scrimmage is
played by the school, each school may participate in “Thud” or “Live Action” drills and game time simulations (not including contests or legal scrimmages) for no more than ninety-minutes per team, per week;
(13) After the opening day of the school year:
a. A school shall not conduct multiple on-field practice
sessions of any type on the same day; and
b. No single practice session shall be longer than three (3)
hours;

So I ask the same, why go to camp for 1 practice a day? Maybe it is so you can scrimmage each day and this is why JCHS scrimmage was canceled.

I bet indoor practice sessions don't count as on-field. :biggrin:
NextGeneration Wrote:Going to camp? Once school starts there are no 2 a day practices. Why would anyone go to camp? I am hearing to many scrimmages. Bell had better play by the rules.....wait there are no rules with Dudley.
There are very few coaches in the area that don't break the rules :rockon::rockon:
Some get caught and some get reported. Dudley at Taylor and then he tells on Mills at Bell. So Bell can't afford another sanction from the KHSAA.
Paul Crewe Wrote:Some get caught and some get reported. Dudley at Taylor and then he tells on Mills at Bell. So Bell can't afford another sanction from the KHSAA.

That's for sure. You're one of the good guys.
Somerset will be at the same camp as Bell. Official Scrimmage?
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next