•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2019 Football Schedule
What’s the reason he quit for?
We will miss Frazier and I sure hope he changes his mind. But we still have the makings of an outstanding team.
That’s going hurt
BellCo18 Wrote:Bell Co will not hurt with Colby quitting. Bell is loaded at that position plus London will be running all over that field out of the QB position.

Sound just like a Corbin fan
insideinfo Wrote:Sound just like a Corbin fan

Thanks. Truth is the truth tho. Bell Co has always been loaded at the RB position for many moons now.
ArJay Wrote:We will miss Frazier and I sure hope he changes his mind. But we still have the makings of an outstanding team.

Isn’t he a senior? I hate for any kid to miss their senior year after all that work...
BellCo18 Wrote:Thanks. Truth is the truth tho. Bell Co has always been loaded at the RB position for many moons now.

Your welcome
single shot Wrote:Isn’t he a senior? I hate for any kid to miss their senior year after all that work...

Yes. He just simply chose not to play. Hearing he was having to compete against a lot of guys for that starting position this season. Some of the younger backs have been very impressive coming into this season.
The loss of Frazier does hurt. But it doesn’t kill the team. He will be missed. But we wil still have a very good team.
ArJay Wrote:The loss of Frazier does hurt. But it doesn’t kill the team. He will be missed. But we wil still have a very good team.

Thomas and Dean will get a lot of the reps now along with Stephney. Kidd May get some reps. Takes 3-4 to bring down Kidd.
Bo Callebs son is the transfer from Pineville. I think he was an assistant for Dudley during his 1st or 2nd trip coaching up there.
Frazier will be missed if he doesn’t played this year, 1532yds 20td last season, :worthy: asking a lot from Qb London without Frazier
dudley will spread it out and let london run this year and he will dominate 3a
Regardless of the roster not having Frazier changes many things. 1,500 + yards is hard to replace.
four quarters Wrote:Regardless of the roster not having Frazier changes many things. 1,500 + yards is hard to replace.

london should have gotten more touches we will be okay but thanks for your concern
The show must go on!!!
Frazier is a good player but the games I watched, he disappeared in the big games. Bell has always had good backs since Herman Burnett in the 80’s.
Running back is not the worry, how about the Hogs..
Lance Burnett, Robbins boys, Chaney..... there are plenty there, but having to change in a few weeks can be difficult. However there hasn’t been a playmaker/game changer like Stephney.
64SUR Wrote:Frazier will be missed if he doesn’t played this year, 1532yds 20td last season, :worthy: asking a lot from Qb London without Frazier

People act like Bell Co didn’t have any other backs. Lol. Watch and see this season. If anyone truly knows Bell Co football. We have never struggled at the rb position under Dudley.
Not doubting Bell will still have a good running game, but looks to me like Frazier had more yardage than the rest of the running backs still on the roster combined last year
Someone will have to step up for them. No Frazier means a rover on defense just for Stephney. Great athlete, but more for offense to prepare for if no other answers.
BellCo18 Wrote:People act like Bell Co didn’t have any other backs. Lol. Watch and see this season. If anyone truly knows Bell Co football. We have never struggled at the rb position under Dudley.

Everyone has running backs we don't have another like Frazier. If you think so then you are clueless.

As for the transfer he can't play for us. He will be a JV player. Ability and eligibility will hold him to JV. Both parents live down town Pineville and our Super is fighting the contract battle that you have to go to school where you live. KHSAA not eligible.

My concern have we found a defensive coach? I watched to 7-7 with Dudley calling defense and that is a concern. Can't see him calling both sides.
What’s the contract battle? Is there a KHSAA problem or what?
Xerxes Wrote:Everyone has running backs we don't have another like Frazier. If you think so then you are clueless.

As for the transfer he can't play for us. He will be a JV player. Ability and eligibility will hold him to JV. Both parents live down town Pineville and our Super is fighting the contract battle that you have to go to school where you live. KHSAA not eligible.

My concern have we found a defensive coach? I watched to 7-7 with Dudley calling defense and that is a concern. Can't see him calling both sides.

Hmmmm. Guess we will see. I’ll save this for end of Nov. Wink
four quarters Wrote:What’s the contract battle? Is there a KHSAA problem or what?

Kids that live outside of the city of pineville. Bell Co Super is wanting them to go to the county and not the city. This was a big issue back in early spring.
BellCo18 Wrote:Hmmmm. Guess we will see. I’ll save this for end of Nov. Wink

Low 4.6 high 4.5 ish speed isn’t as easy to replace as your letting on, neither is the fact that defenses can now totally key on your QB but it’s your story tell it how you want, you continually do it anyway...
Xerxes Wrote:Everyone has running backs we don't have another like Frazier. If you think so then you are clueless.

I have consistently asked the same question with the same response, some of you have shown enough class that I’m wishing you luck this year, glad to see at least someone is giving the Frazier kid some credit....
BellCo18 Wrote:Kids that live outside of the city of pineville. Bell Co Super is wanting them to go to the county and not the city. This was a big issue back in early spring.

Kids in this close of a proximity should be able to chose where they want to go period, it’s the adults who spoil everything...
I think Whitley and Corbin went through this a few years ago. Some kind of exchanging contracts with other schools. Sort of like North/South Laurel. I heard Bell Super won’t exchange with Pineville, but do all other schools. It should be left up to KHSAA and settled that way I guess. Questions all the time with Corbin, Whitley, Knox and L.C.
single shot Wrote:Low 4.6 high 4.5 ish speed isn’t as easy to replace as your letting on, neither is the fact that defenses can now totally key on your QB but it’s your story tell it how you want, you continually do it anyway...

they will probably have to key on our wr too .. he must be decent because corbin had him down at their field house
four quarters Wrote:I think Whitley and Corbin went through this a few years ago. Some kind of exchanging contracts with other schools. Sort of like North/South Laurel. I heard Bell Super won’t exchange with Pineville, but do all other schools. It should be left up to KHSAA and settled that way I guess. Questions all the time with Corbin, Whitley, Knox and L.C.

They’re reciprocal agreements. Bell is trying to stop theirs with pineville because pineville is barely hanging on. They’ll most likely be closed in the next decade and Bell is trying to speed up the process. That way Bell will completely absorb their student population.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next