Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV Football
EastKySports21 Wrote:lol all though the ball team went to state last year its not like they were gods in this area or something pikeville came close to beating the last 2 games and i look for pikeville to beat them this year at least once if not twice

Okay, if you want to bash a team that's won 4 out of the last 6 regional titles, go ahead, but at least go onto the basketball forum to do it. Maybe you can start a thread called "Valley Basketball Sucks!" Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do. Pikeville will have 10 district championships. To Valleys zero.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I wouldn't go as far as saying ever, you're pushing it there. You never know what will happen 10 years down the road.
AGREE! Paintsville will keep slipping every year from here on out since Johnson Central has became the powerhouse of the county now! Pikeville is Pikeville, and will always be Pikeville!
And especially with Hazard now gone, but this is another thread..Valley will be Valley as usual. Beat teams to death that they are suppose to, and get waxed by teams that they are (suppose) to play with!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And especially with Hazard now gone, but this is another thread..Valley will be Valley as usual. Beat teams to death that they are suppose to, and get waxed by teams that they are (suppose) to play with!

Who is Valley supposed to hang with that they get waxed by? Don't say Belfry because SV's program will never be expected to compete with them, even if they did used to be in the same classification. Compared to other county teams, Valley will be a notch above Phelps, a notch below Belfry and Pikeville, and on par with Pike Central and East Ridge. Which is why they always blow out Phelps, get blown out by Belfry, and play close games with PC and ER.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
does anyone know how valley faired at pikevilles passing league i was unable to attend?
All I know about Valley at the passing camp is that they didn't play Pikeville.
bigpun Wrote:All I know about Valley at the passing camp is that they didn't play Pikeville.

They went against Lawrence Co., Henry Co., and Scott Co. JV's. Pikeville did not participate in the night games due to the school rule of no activity past 6 pm on Wednesdays.
bigpun Wrote:All I know about Valley at the passing camp is that they didn't play Pikeville.

Have any wisdom today PUN
How did everything go??