Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pitching staff in the MLB
who do you think has the best 5 starters and relief pitchin the the MLB
i know the cubs have a good starting 5 rotation but not much relief
whats your opinion on this one?
wow thats a tuff one, ill prolly go wit the braves just cuz i love them , but prolly the red sox?
The Reds.... :lol:
Um...well the braves at one time had one of the best pitching staff ever. But, i would say the red sox right now.
Well that's okay. What is your real name?
umm....bot...i cant reveal my identity lol
lol...the reds have the worst pitching staff in the league, but if i was a reds fan id feel optimistic...not!...lol...o well griffey is bak
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:lol...the reds have the worst pitching staff in the league, but if i was a reds fan id feel optimistic...not!...lol...o well griffey is bak

lol I was being sarcastic.
i know ....but now that i think of it, its def. the cubs
Not sure right now but by season end it could be the Braves once again.
Once more? Umm. Will that accomplish your objective?
You leaving would.
i dont think the braves will, simply cuz we'll have to wait and see how smoltz appears
I think he will make the difference one way or the other.
The Mets should have a pretty good one.
lol...the mets??? ur crazy, pedro isnt that good ne more
I think the Astros have one of the best pitching staffs in the league. First off, they have Clemens and Pettitte, both in which have more postseason experience than the whole Astros franchise. They have Roy Oswalt, who leads all active pitchers in career winning percentage at 43-17. Wade Miller also has the potential up putting up good numbers. And any of the options for the fifth starter is Jerome Robertson, Tim Redding, Brandon Duckworth, and Carlos Hernandez, all in which are good pitchers.
um..jules winfield, wade miller is now with the red sox..lol..and u call urself a moderator, plz. check ur facts before posting...but than again i have high standards
im gonna say the yankees, even though i hate the yankees
Congratulations.
I hate the Yankees too, but they do have a hell of a pitching staff, I will give them that much!
i wouldnt really say they have that good of a pitching staff..besides randy johnson, no one else is that proven
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um..jules winfield, wade miller is now with the red sox..lol..and u call urself a moderator, plz. check ur facts before posting...but than again i have high standards

First off, this has nothing to do with being a mod. Another thing, it seems your standards are really high. You seem to be intelligent when it comes to posting.

By the way, you might ought to check that grammar of yours. I've never known of 'u', 'urself', 'ur', or 'plz' to be of correct grammar. Then again, what am I talking about, you are the one with really high standards.

Nevertheless, even without Wade Miller they are still one of the best pitching staffs in the league IMO.
i agree
good post JW
I think the Astros and the Red Sox will both have good pitching staffs.
wut does grammar have to with ne thing? if u thing mine is bad check out some of these other posts..lol....and plus i was joking, u prolly didnt realize he was gone from the astros and i just wanted to point it out, no biggie
Yes, witht he addition of Wells and Clement the Red Sox should have a decent rotation
I would say the Braves have the best rotation. Hudson, Smoltz, Hampton, and a cant remember the other two. But they have five solid starters which most cant say.
well they Braves will be good, but not the best
we donty know how smoltz will tunr out yet and Hampton is showing signs of age!
Actually Hampton had one of his better years last year, than he had in awhile. The other two starters are John Thomson ® Horacio Ramirez(L).