•  Previous
  • 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix cleaning house at Corbin?
HighViz Wrote:Dougies First step was talking two coaches out of Corbin to come to his school down the road. I wish I had a nickel for everytime he said he didn’t want a corbinite. Then he changed his tune and begged 2 of them and a player. Good work pj!

it wasn't my decision. I wouldn't let Corbinites infiltrate :biggrin:
single shot Wrote:Confusednicker: He prolly even fixed them some of that good looking barbecue too.
no no. lol
2face Wrote:Yea
Corbyn city limits go from knox whitly and laurel

Sorry but your wrong there. There is no part of Laurel County that is in the Corbin city limits. State law says that a city cannot be in more than two counties. Corbin wishes it could get into Laurel but they can't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Sorry but your wrong there. There is no part of Laurel County that is in the Corbin city limits. State law says that a city cannot be in more than two counties. Corbin wishes it could get into Laurel but they can't.

Several businesses, including Wal Mart, on that side of town have been trying to get annexed, but haven't been able to pull it off.
I want a dang horse track in Corbin or London somebody get it done :Cheerlead
Who's the dumba$$ that built a city on multiple county lines? 🙄

Corbin gunna Corbin. 😉
panther nation Wrote:Sorry but your wrong there. There is no part of Laurel County that is in the Corbin city limits. State law says that a city cannot be in more than two counties. Corbin wishes it could get into Laurel but they can't.

Yes that fool Stivers has managed to keep that law on the books to appease Knox County for years. I wish Lynn Camp could become an Independent School District when Knox Central lost all that Corbin area property tax money for the schools a lot would change.
FoSho Wrote:Who's the dumba$$ that built a city on multiple county lines? 🙄

Corbin gunna Corbin. 😉
Dumb question. Whitley County was formed from Knox County in 1818. Laurel County was formed from Rockcastle, Clay, Knox and Whitley counties.
While Haddix is cleaning house he better get rid of the waterboy,64SUR.
Coach Haddix does a great job and has built a great program.
FoSho Wrote:Who's the dumba$$ that built a city on multiple county lines? 🙄

Corbin gunna Corbin. 😉

Multiple as in 2? I guess his google maps were off a bit
Haddix might be “cleaning house”. But don’t be fooled or worried, he’s got a plan, and within this year or next some good coaches will be brought in.
Good coaches left.
Hound05 Wrote:Multiple as in 2? I guess his google maps were off a bit

:biglmao:
Hound05 Wrote:Haddix might be “cleaning house”. But don’t be fooled or worried, he’s got a plan, and within this year or next some good coaches will be brought in.

Who will he bring in? How long will he stay?
The Outsider Wrote:Several businesses, including Wal Mart, on that side of town have been trying to get annexed, but haven't been able to pull it off.

London is not going to let that happen. Corbin has been trying for years to get into Laurel ever since American Greetings opened. Corbin wants all that tax money that London gets from that area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:Dumb question. Whitley County was formed from Knox County in 1818. Laurel County was formed from Rockcastle, Clay, Knox and Whitley counties.

It was a rhetorical question. 🙄
panther nation Wrote:London is not going to let that happen. Corbin has been trying for years to get into Laurel ever since American Greetings opened. Corbin wants all that tax money that London gets from that area.

Corbin would like to develope that area. It’s a dump and London is too lazy to develope it at all. All it does is hurt Corbin as it is. That’s probably London’s goal though. So bad that Walmart has looked at moving locations multiple times. Eventually that part of the county will be annexed into Corbin. It may be 50 years, but it’ll happen.
With Haddix's house cleaning who has he hired to replace the three defensive coaches he lost?
Why do you care your families gone now, shouldn’t bothered you to begin with other than to troll...
Cattleman Wrote:With Haddix's house cleaning who has he hired to replace the three defensive coaches he lost?

They'll never win a championship until they hire Dudley. He forgot more about football than their coaches know Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:Why do you care your families gone now, shouldn’t bothered you to begin with other than to troll...

Just trying to cage how bad they are going to be on defense.
When is the last time Corbin made it to the finals?? Seems to me, Haddix came and ended that drought, rest of these guys have been around for how long and they never made it?? FAKE NEWS BOYS, show up and watch the game and stay out of the lockeroom business.
Greer has carried Haddix’s since he came. Wasn’t that the same time?
Cattleman Wrote:Greer has carried Haddix’s since he came. Wasn’t that the same time?

You should know since your some obsessive Corbin fan now....
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Corbin would like to develope that area. It’s a dump and London is too lazy to develope it at all. All it does is hurt Corbin as it is. That’s probably London’s goal though. So bad that Walmart has looked at moving locations multiple times. Eventually that part of the county will be annexed into Corbin. It may be 50 years, but it’ll happen.

London will annex it in the next 10 years, Corbin will never get the opportunity.
insideinfo Wrote:London will annex it in the next 10 years, Corbin will never get the opportunity.

Honestly I could give a crap less who gets tax money or who annexes it. I think it will be Corbin because London would have to annex 15 miles of interstate which will never happen. As long as it gets done though, I personally don’t care who does it. It’ll be good for Corbin either way.
Heard Clark Teague is headed to Corbin...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Heard Clark Teague is headed to Corbin...

He's a good one. Plenty experience there.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)