Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valleys NOTE
Whoever did this, I thought it was quite creative...and funny, if I do say so. If something like this were to happen to me, I would only use it as fuel to play that much harder.
It's really not that creative. Teams have been doing things like this to each other for years. Some even say that things like this were happening in the 70s. One difference, is that this one includes personal attacks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:It's really not that creative. Teams have been doing things like this to each other for years. Some even say that things like this were happening in the 70s. One difference, is that this one includes personal attacks.
That shows some sort of creativity doesn't it, CE? lol. I mean to think of something about EACH player is somewhat impressive to me.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I mean to think of something about EACH player is somewhat impressive to me.
...and Classless, whomever did it.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:That shows some sort of creativity doesn't it, CE? lol. I mean to think of something about EACH player is somewhat impressive to me.

The general idea was not creative. This is not the first time a letter, note, wreath, cross, whatever has been given to an opposing team.

And hiding behind anonymity and making personal attacks on someone isn't a very new idea either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
close This Thread...please!!!
ComfortEagle Wrote:I think he was actually saying Pikeville needed to change their ways if they want to complain about getting called out..........

Either way, this threads just about getting out of hand. We don't need to turn this into personal attacks on either school.

Im not calling any one out or making an attack on any school im just stating a fact. No reason to complain about it when this school you go to does the exact same thing just like any school that is my point. Notice in this post and the previous post I have stated that ALL schools do this and no need to complain if they do it as well. The only place I can see where people could have complained was the chant Pike Central made this season at home during basketball season not just to a particular person but to the WHOLE MAGOFFIN County general public that was classless. I have also saw on here where "Pikeville Supporters" have stated over and over that it was Valley and it was classless. So sounds like most of the attacks on a school are coming from your side CE. Every school does it so no reason to complain. I have been on the receiving end of personal attacks during sporting events and I did not let it shake me, as well I have been on the giving end and the way I see it is if you cant take the heat get out of the fire b/c its not going to end any time soon. But one thing I am proud to say never did my pep section make a sign, send a note or anything of the sort to a school. I do remember this a certain school vandelized our school by spray panting a HUGE penis on the side of our gym with the bold letter Central Sucks and then making personal atks painting grafiti in our parking lot at a certain cheerleader and ballplayers parking spot and painting their schools name rules in the parking lot as well. SO if what your saying is classless would that not make what they did to us classless as well. But i thought it was quite hilarious b/c the penis was nearly 40 years long and 20 yards wide took the janitors the whole evening to paint over it b/c we played them in basketball but we did beat them by like 30 that nite boys and girls.
This has become a discussion of classless acts in general and has lost it's focus.

Anyone have anything meaningful to add to the thread????

If not, I'm closing it for lack of intelligence.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Im not calling any one out or making an attack on any school im just stating a fact. No reason to complain about it when this school you go to does the exact same thing just like any school that is my point. Notice in this post and the previous post I have stated that ALL schools do this and no need to complain if they do it as well. The only place I can see where people could have complained was the chant Pike Central made this season at home during basketball season not just to a particular person but to the WHOLE MAGOFFIN County general public that was classless. I have also saw on here where "Pikeville Supporters" have stated over and over that it was Valley and it was classless. So sounds like most of the attacks on a school are coming from your side CE. Every school does it so no reason to complain. I have been on the receiving end of personal attacks during sporting events and I did not let it shake me, as well I have been on the giving end and the way I see it is if you cant take the heat get out of the fire b/c its not going to end any time soon. But one thing I am proud to say never did my pep section make a sign, send a note or anything of the sort to a school. I do remember this a certain school vandelized our school by spray panting a HUGE penis on the side of our gym with the bold letter Central Sucks and then making personal atks painting grafiti in our parking lot at a certain cheerleader and ballplayers parking spot and painting their schools name rules in the parking lot as well. SO if what your saying is classless would that not make what they did to us classless as well. But i thought it was quite hilarious b/c the penis was nearly 40 years long and 20 yards wide took the janitors the whole evening to paint over it b/c we played them in basketball but we did beat them by like 30 that nite boys and girls.

Wow, nice monologue....why don't you write a book next time, I might be able to read that quicker. Now that you've wasted a minute of my life....I don't know why I'm being called out on that, I was simply clarifying a previous post.

And what is this "side" you refer of in your post? What exactly is "my side?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FOX SPORTS Wrote:This has become a discussion of classless acts in general and has lost it's focus.

Anyone have anything meaningful to add to the thread????

If not, I'm closing it for lack of intelligence.
Please close the thread!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Im not calling any one out or making an attack on any school im just stating a fact. No reason to complain about it when this school you go to does the exact same thing just like any school that is my point. Notice in this post and the previous post I have stated that ALL schools do this and no need to complain if they do it as well. The only place I can see where people could have complained was the chant Pike Central made this season at home during basketball season not just to a particular person but to the WHOLE MAGOFFIN County general public that was classless. I have also saw on here where "Pikeville Supporters" have stated over and over that it was Valley and it was classless. So sounds like most of the attacks on a school are coming from your side CE. Every school does it so no reason to complain. I have been on the receiving end of personal attacks during sporting events and I did not let it shake me, as well I have been on the giving end and the way I see it is if you cant take the heat get out of the fire b/c its not going to end any time soon. But one thing I am proud to say never did my pep section make a sign, send a note or anything of the sort to a school. I do remember this a certain school vandelized our school by spray panting a HUGE penis on the side of our gym with the bold letter Central Sucks and then making personal atks painting grafiti in our parking lot at a certain cheerleader and ballplayers parking spot and painting their schools name rules in the parking lot as well. SO if what your saying is classless would that not make what they did to us classless as well. But i thought it was quite hilarious b/c the penis was nearly 40 years long and 20 yards wide took the janitors the whole evening to paint over it b/c we played them in basketball but we did beat them by like 30 that nite boys and girls.
Bamma...getting off topic...what does any of this monologue have to do with the "note"???

Hey everyone...Why don't we all get behind a team and show a little support to all the ladies...they have all had a great season and have given us all great softball to watch...let's get past "the note" and all the garbage and give props to the girls that show a lot of class by the way they play and act on the field.

BTW...this one is closed!