Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Pikeville
Who do you think will win?

I'm going with Pikeville. Hopefully they'll bring their game.
If u ask me I think that P-ville will have this game! But East Ridge is a good team to....I think that it could go either way...but im rooting for Pikeville!
well I think the loss to Valley will wake up Pikeville and make them realize they cant breeze through district
they will come to play
do or die time for the panthers
ill say Pikeville by 6
I'm going to say that if Pikeville comes ready to play, they'll come out of this with a win. But, it just depends on who comes out mentally prepared. I'm going to say Pikeville in a close game.
I think Pikeville will bring their game. Its do or die time plus they might want revenge considering East Ridge beat them in the last game.
I agree with tinkerbell... sounds like Panthers weren't mentally prepared to compete in the district. I hope they take the loss to Valley seriously and decide to step it up. ER has already shown them that they are NO pushover. They can beat Pikeville, if Pikeville lets them.

All that said... Im gonna say it will be close with Pville winning.

Either way... should be a good game. Too bad I cant be there to see it.
I agree with tinkerbell... sounds like Panthers weren't mentally prepared to compete in the district. I hope they take the loss to Valley seriously and decide to step it up. ER has already shown them that they are NO pushover. They can beat Pikeville, if Pikeville lets them.

All that said... Im gonna say it will be close with Pville winning.

Either way... should be a good game. Too bad I cant be there to see it.
Pikeville
Hopefully East Ridge, but I'm gonna say Pikeville in this one
It's just gonna come down to who wants it more.
Definetly is going to be a good game.
ER- they have came through some mahor contoversy this year and want it BAD. Pikeville is on a 5 game losing streak and will not hit the 3 ball and that will KILL THEM. Im going to go with ER in a close one. But i think if Pikeville will dump in inside and not shot to many 3s that they will win it. Depends on IF they utilize the inside game due the ER's lack of size on the inside post.
I'm going with pikeville on this one. I think after getting beat by valley they'll be seeking revenge on ER.
I think your exaclty right monica!
Pikeville has players that want their points and it's affecting their game. But, I see them pulling this one out.

If they want to play more than 1 game in the region, they need to get it together. They're capable of winning the region.
ER was expected to be horrible this year, losing 3 starters, losing two coaches, and they have battled. They had their hearts broken last year with that 1 point loss to the panthers in the district, and our out for revenge.
I'm torn on this one. I want P-ville to win so Shelby Valley will win the district, but I want East Ridge to win because I like the team. But if I had to guess I would say P-ville by 8.
Interesting. Do you really think you will have to?
i just want to see courtney conley bring her A game and see if she can get close to 40 points again.
Who was that 40 points against?
I was created by torQQue.
"tinkerbell" Wrote:Who was that 40 points against?

conley had 37 points against belfry.