Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best team players
You might want to check your facts VonWafer. How could you base a season on 50 games played?

In the Lakers 1998-99 season they were 31-19 which is .620. BTW, which isn't a bad record. This was during the lockout season in the NBA. They didn't even make it to the All-Star break before the lockout occurred. So, before you make a speculation, make sure you know what you are talking about.
ok first of all dont call me ur buddy...lol....and thats the regular season and do you remember wut happened to the lakers in the playoffs, o yeh they got swept 4-0 by the spurs...know ur facts
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:ok first of all dont call me ur buddy...lol....and thats the regular season and do you remember wut happened to the lakers in the playoffs, o yeh they got swept 4-0 by the spurs...know ur facts

Where in the hell in my above post did I ever call you my buddy? Are you losing it? I'm beginning to think you know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about. You have no logic behind any of your posts.
haha..ur so funny man, why are u even in this forum...??

lakers got swept twice when shaq and kobe were together....
Once again, no logic behind your posts at all. They only won 3 national championships together during an 8-year time span. But I guess that isn't a difficult feat to accomplish at all, win 3 national championships in 8 years. :roll:
seriously why are u in this forum..lol....im a huge lakers fan, but lets face it the lakers have gotten lucky, kings should of beaten them in 2002
The refs took that series from Kings. They were the better team that year.
they were clearly the better team...thank god for robert horry...
He was the one Laker I always liked.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:seriously why are u in this forum..lol....im a huge lakers fan, but lets face it the lakers have gotten lucky, kings should of beaten them in 2002

Should of, would of, could of don't mean anything. Fact of the matter is, the Lakers won 3 championships during Phil Jackson and Shaq's reign and they are not the same team without them. Shaq goes to Miami and they will now win the East. It's common sense dude, don't you know anything?
ok if alonzo morning is healthy and plays decent, than i think they have a shot at beating the pistons, but it all depends on him
Even without Morning, I think the Heat would beat the Pistons. Too much Diesel and Flash for the defending champs. Watch out for the Wizards though, they could be a dark-horse in the East.
Alonzo Mourning is nothing in comparison to Shaq. No one in the NBA is as dominate as Shaq. But I see you are one who thinks otherwise so there's no need in trying to convince you. It's your opinion and we'll leave it at that.
wait wait...i never said shaq wasnt the most dominate player in the nba, cuz clearly he is....i just said they need another big body to help shaq against both wallaces
I'm waiting. I'm waiting. But you implied shaq was not the most dominate player in the nba cuz clearly he is .
o shutup no i didnt
haha well something needs to be done!
nah..nothing neeeds to be done