Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County 65 Leslie County 55 All A Championship
Wolfe County earns their first trip to the All A State Tournament with a 10 point win. Also move to 14-3 record on the season. They’ve got a good team, which their record shows.
This game was opposite of what I thought it would be after watching Leslie dismantle Hazard with ease yesterday, the same Hazard team that beat Wolfe earlier this year in Campton. I figured on a 10+ win for Leslie but Wolfe had other ideas. Good win for them.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Wolfe County earns their first trip to the All A State Tournament with a 10 point win. Also move to 14-3 record on the season. They’ve got a good team, which their record shows.
This game was opposite of what I thought it would be after watching Leslie dismantle Hazard with ease yesterday, the same Hazard team that beat Wolfe earlier this year in Campton. I figured on a 10+ win for Leslie but Wolfe had other ideas. Good win for them.

Congratulations to a tough Wolfe team. I sure feel sheepish after my last prediction...but what do I look like?! Jimmy "The Greek".

Wow!

Jonesy
Basketball_Jones Wrote:Congratulations to a tough Wolfe team. I sure feel sheepish after my last prediction...but what do I look like?! Jimmy "The Greek".

Wow!

Jonesy
And they won the All A Region with their best player, Haley Smith, playing at half speed due to an injured ankle that is still healing. Very solid team that has gone under the region radar for most of the season.
Been trying to tell y'all boys for a while that Wolfe is legit.
Really thought this was a good high school basketball game to watch. There was a lot on the line for both teams. But Wolfe County just refused to quit. They would get down 10 or 12 early and fight back.
Got down 9 again in the 3rd quarter and fought back.
They really seemed to get behind their coach, as he started getting more intense they started getting more intense.
Really thought Leslie looked kinda shocked in the 4th when Wolfe County made their run. And never recovered from it.