Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Pretty sure Corbin needing a game week 11 :phone::phone::phone:
Tell them to call Dudley, he’s needing a game 11th week
64SUR Wrote:Pretty sure Corbin needing a game week 11 :phone::phone::phone:

Covington Catholic got that date. Be a great matchup.
I doubt Covington Catholic can hang
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Tell them to call Dudley, he’s needing a game 11th week

Dudley knows better. He's Haddix's little brother. The old man can't hang anymore, no matter how many players he gets from Knoxville and the Boro
Tell Haddix to call Dudley and he will play him the 11th week..
Bell is not afraid of Corbin. Dudley has never ran from anyone..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Tell Haddix to call Dudley and he will play him the 11th week..
Bell is not afraid of Corbin. Dudley has never ran from anyone..

I get why you have craze in your name. You know better. The last image of Dudley playing Haddix will be Dudley up in the stands pleading with fans to stay with him.
I think bell alwayd playd harlan co last game
Haddix tried to schedule Dudley. Gave him all weeks he wasn’t playing district opponents. Dudley declined.
I agree football1999, I can not understand for the life of me why he doesn’t want to play them. Corbin will be down, lost there defensive coordinator (the guy that carried Haddix). I say play coach Hilton.
Maybe he realizes, unlike you that he has had enuf. No matter who coaches the Defense, Dudley don’t wanna risk losing. He wants all the good and easy things. He don’t want any more losses on his record. He wants it to be about him. What kind of coach leaves the sideline in the 4th qtr to go sit in the stands as well as go get on the radio just to tell people how good he is? Corbin will have quite a bit more returning than you think.. Too bad you guys won’t get to see for yourself.
If you think for one minute that Mills is 1/2 the defensive coach Greer is, sadly mistaken. Haddix better plan on scoring at least 14 more a game. You don't have that much coming back to score 14 more a game. I say play and you will not get an argument from me on the conduct of Coach, unacceptable and he should play Corbin.
Corbin is 9-0 verse Bell co since Haddix arrived at Corbin. The games really haven't been close besides the first year in 2014.
Bell Co plays the easiest Schedule they can find to make it look like all the money he is getting paid is worth it. Who have they beaten that can play in the last 4-5 years at Bell Co?
I think everyone is saying that, Bell fans have acknowledged the schedule and believe we should play. If Hilton will he can get the win he has been looking for.
I don’t understand why everyone thinks Corbin is going to be down for. Yes Greer was a key part to our system, we only have nine returning starters. Corbin will be fine, only thing that will be missed is the leadership that senior class had, they have lead on and off the field way before it was their time. But the juniors have been part of 44 of a possible 45 games played, sophomores have been part of 30-30 possible games, freshman 15-15 possible games. They are light years ahead of most of there counterparts in experience. Believe me when I tell you just cause your a freshman on week 15 doesn’t mean your not working as hard as a senior, may not be as involved but your working. Most of these players are a year up as far as game experience and extra practice. Don’t count the hounds out just yet, they will find those leaders on the field and look to make another run. It won’t be easy but Haddix and crew will have them dialed in and look like veterans by mid season.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I don’t understand why everyone thinks Corbin is going to be down for. Yes Greer was a key part to our system, we only have nine returning starters. Corbin will be fine, only thing that will be missed is the leadership that senior class had, they have lead on and off the field way before it was their time. But the juniors have been part of 44 of a possible 45 games played, sophomores have been part of 30-30 possible games, freshman 15-15 possible games. They are light years ahead of most of there counterparts in experience. Believe me when I tell you just cause your a freshman on week 15 doesn’t mean your not working as hard as a senior, may not be as involved but your working. Most of these players are a year up as far as game experience and extra practice. Don’t count the hounds out just yet, they will find those leaders on the field and look to make another run. It won’t be easy but Haddix and crew will have them dialed in and look like veterans by mid season.

I fully expect Corbin to be @ Boyle Co for the regional championship.

#unfinishedbusiness

😉
I still think Cov Cath would be a good matchup.