Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Teacher Arrested For Hosting Party For Minors
A teacher in Mount Washington, My was arrested for hosting a New Years party that includes minors who were smoking marijuana and drinking alchol. Neighbors complained when people who were repeatedly turning in their hard damaged their property. When police responded they found over forty people at the party. The teacher, who was identified as 36 year-old Lindsey Lewis stated she was hosting the party.

https://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/art...33640.html
Still don't understand how things like this still happen in today's day and age.
Thread title is misleading, the party wasnt just for minors, she had friends over who brought there kids with them.

Im curious to see the details when they come out.

Sidebar, similar case like this in NKY years ago with a principal that had a party. Shes now an asst superintendent.
crazy.
So she had a party for her friends who were of age that brought kids that drunk who were under sage and she’s in trouble for it?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:So she had a party for her friends who were of age that brought kids that drunk who were under sage and she’s in trouble for it?

Thats where I say this gets interesting, if the parents were actually present as well.
plantmanky Wrote:Thats where I say this gets interesting, if the parents were actually present as well.

Right. I wasn't there to know what really happened, so I don't have much of a comment on it Smile
I think when I hear that parents were present and if the kids drunk with them knowing about it. I don't see how shes in trouble for that.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL