Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2007
The kid that started against Pikeville was a Prater kid that I was talking about.
Josh Prater.....
warriorpride Wrote::thatsfunn

What's so funny? East Ridge is the worst team in their district and has been ever since they became a school.
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:JD VanHoose, Blake Bundy, and Justin Stafford are oficially playing football this season. These guys could be a great addition to this team.

I heard Blake already quit!
Redneck Wrote:What's so funny? East Ridge is the worst team in their district and has been ever since they became a school.
ER isn't even in Paintsville's district. ER is like the fourth or fifth biggest school in 3A and Paintsville is the 12th smallest school in the state.
Capt. DH Wrote:ER isn't even in Paintsville's district. ER is like the fourth or fifth biggest school in 3A and Paintsville is the 12th smallest school in the state.

I never said they was in Paintsville's district. I said they were the worst team in their district every year, THEIR DISTRICT, not Paintsvilles.
Paintsville is a for sure second place this season in the district!
dont think so, i think betsy layne and allen central will fight for the 2nd spot
PittFan Wrote:dont think so, i think betsy layne and allen central will fight for the 2nd spot
Over Paintsville? I think not. You have to prove youo can win more than 1-2 game a year before you will be even considered for 2 place in the district. Paintsville is the 2 seed.
PittFan Wrote:dont think so, i think betsy layne and allen central will fight for the 2nd spot
Please tell me that you are saying this sarcastically. I don't think I will ever see the day that B.L. or A.C. will finish second! It will be Pikeville, Paintsville for eternity if this district keeps the same format! Now for the 3rd spot....That is wide open!
I couldnt agree more..this is Pikeville's district, and Paintsville will be a solid second FOREVER. When you think about it, its hard to fathom, but will definitely happen 99% of the time, that Pikeville and Paintsville will host first round of the playoffs till the end of time, lol..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Please tell me that you are saying this sarcastically. I don't think I will ever see the day that B.L. or A.C. will finish second! It will be Pikeville, Paintsville for eternity if this district keeps the same format! Now for the 3rd spot....That is wide open!
And the sad thing is...Is that is the truth! I would bet the dog on it! FOR ETERNITY IT WILL BE PIKEVILLE/PAINTSVILLE..1-2!
March Man Wrote:I heard Blake already quit!

No I dont think so, he has been at all the practices this week.
Who is Blake?
March Man Wrote:I heard Blake already quit!

You heard wrong. I stopped by practice today and he was out there.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who is Blake?

Paintsville's PG on the basketball team. He played a couple years ago before hurtin his back. He was the deep threat as WR, he's got good speed and good hands.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this could be Paintsville's year in their district. They definantley will finish eathier first or second no doubt but, I think they have a chance to upset Pikeville this year.

There you go, all you Pikevillians that overwhelm this site... Argue about that, and say "it's ridiculous!"
You never know. But I am just not seeing it. But with that crazy offense that Pikeville runs, if they face a somewhat matched up team then I could see them stumbling! With that many athletes that they have and the line that they have..WHY WOULD YOU RUN THAT OFFENSE! And I remember people talking about how difficult Coach Jackson's offense is. The most common, basic offense that I have ever seen in the sport of football! There defense is what carried them!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:You never know. But I am just not seeing it. But with that crazy offense that Pikeville runs, if they face a somewhat matched up team then I could see them stumbling! With that many athletes that they have and the line that they have..WHY WOULD YOU RUN THAT OFFENSE! And I remember people talking about how difficult Coach Jackson's offense is. The most common, basic offense that I have ever seen in the sport of football! There defense is what carried them!

Who are these great athletes you speak of? Ofcourse, other than the Honackers and Harmon?

I thought Pikeville lost all their linemen? Guess not.
Athletes, being both Honakers/Harmon, that is your QB and 2 backs, lol. And you know just as well as I do that Pikeville just reloads on the line!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Athletes, being both Honakers/Harmon, that is your QB and 2 backs, lol. And you know just as well as I do that Pikeville just reloads on the line!

Very true! They do reload on the line year in and year out. I just think this year they're overated.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville faster than Pikeville is hilarious.

I don't see anything that damn funny about it.
Now, why is that hilarious? Back it up!
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Very true! They do reload on the line year in and year out. I just think this year they're overated.
You may think that they are overated but they are still going to beat Paintsville year in and year out. Better to be overated than to not be rated at all Paintsville.
Not true. There are some advantages to flying under the radar.
[INDENT]
bigpun Wrote:You may think that they are overated but they are still going to beat Paintsville year in and year out. Better to be overated than to not be rated at all Paintsville.

[/INDENT]
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Not true. There are some advantages to flying under the radar.

Like beating Pikeville one time since 1984???
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this could be Paintsville's year in their district. They definantley will finish eathier first or second no doubt but, I think they have a chance to upset Pikeville this year.

There you go, all you Pikevillians that overwhelm this site... Argue about that, and say "it's ridiculous!"

Smile It's ridiculous! Pikeville will put a beating on Paintsville.
jetpilot Wrote:Like beating Pikeville one time since 1984???
lol i got a kick outta that. It may not be a big blowout but nor do I think it will be in reach by the 4th for Paintsville, Pikeville has too much strength and speed for them. and to back it up as you have been asking for Tim and Ted are both Strong and have great speed and Harmon may be one of the strongest on the team and has GREAT VISION and instincts that propel him through the intial line and into the secondary.
Who will Paintsville be scrimmaging this year?
Don Carlo Wrote:Who will Paintsville be scrimmaging this year?

Magoffin and Knott Co. Central.
A Blessing & A Curse Wrote:Magoffin and Knott Co. Central.
When & Where?