Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2007
Don Carlo Wrote:When & Where?

Both are away.
I'm not sure on the exact dates but, I know it's the firt two weeks before Paintsville's first game.

I'll get back to you.
Panther Thunder Wrote:lol i got a kick outta that. It may not be a big blowout but nor do I think it will be in reach by the 4th for Paintsville, Pikeville has too much strength and speed for them. and to back it up as you have been asking for Tim and Ted are both Strong and have great speed and Harmon may be one of the strongest on the team and has GREAT VISION and instincts that propel him through the intial line and into the secondary.

Pikeville does have a very strong team. No doubt about that. I still don't think they're faster than Paintsville but, they definantly are considerabley bigger and stronger.
I respect yoour opinion but I also refuse to agree with fiction. Pikeville is definitely faster than Paintsville. They are especially faster now that Pugh has graduated. We didn't get to see the speed last year because of the mud. This year on the turf it will be a different story.
bigpun Wrote:I respect yoour opinion but I also refuse to agree with fiction. Pikeville is definitely faster than Paintsville. They are especially faster now that Pugh has graduated. We didn't get to see the speed last year because of the mud. This year on the turf it will be a different story.

Who on Pikeville's team is so fast? I'd say I could agree with you that they were all around faster (including the linemen) but, other than that I just can't come to terms with what you're saying. There are 3 or 4 players in Paintsville's back field that I would have to say are the fastest players in the district.
I would say that Harmon, the Honaker twins and Josh Mullins are probably the four fastest kids in the district.
Paintsville does return some talent on the field. The question is just like every other year will they stick anybody? They will just have to be physical up front and in the skill positions. If they are i think a 5-5 season is where they will be but if they are gunshy then it is hard telling where they will finish.