Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patterson To UK!!!!!
calQlate Wrote:This posted up about 10 minutes before signing..

Boy they look like IDIOTS! lol
WOWK probably did it because they were anticipating a huge number of website hits if they got the story out first.

Right or wrong, doesn't matter, they got the web hits and that = $
Sounds good, but I wouldn't expect him to be a savior for the program but he will sure help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
great he isn't a savior but it's a start
well well the pres. of the blue nation snags anamu one.like I said Alfred watch have fun be patient,Da Recruiter will keep us on our toes /Billie C. Gillispie."C meaning go get em boy"
I was wrong.
DevilsWin Wrote:WOWK probably did it because they were anticipating a huge number of website hits if they got the story out first.

Right or wrong, doesn't matter, they got the web hits and that = $
It doesn't equal $ in the long run.
Now, their credibility is ruined.
well maybe we can actually get over shagarii aleyne now lol
I am as excited as the rest of you about Patterson coming to UK, but dont be saying things like the balance of power has now shifted. He may be a great player, but one player doesnt make a team. They still have to play and win games to be considered back on top.
So wonder where this ranks our recruiting class for 07?
SportsFan80 Wrote:I am as excited as the rest of you about Patterson coming to UK, but dont be saying things like the balance of power has now shifted. He may be a great player, but one player doesnt make a team. They still have to play and win games to be considered back on top.

True. BUT, Top Recruits Ussually = More Top Recruits Wink
Tubby Hater Wrote:So wonder where this ranks our recruiting class for 07?
I would like to know as well.
cards_athlete Wrote:I would like to know as well.

If I had to guess, I would say in the 15 to 20 range...ESPN has us at 7...go figure
Is WOWK owning up to their mistake with a formal apology, or trying to act like it never happened? Bet they're like, " What? No, we didn't say that..." Rolleyes
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep, ESPN has UK ranked 7th now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
all of our recruits have signed right?
I'm glad that he picked UK. I don't think that we would have been doomed without him but it's cool that he chose us over Duke and Florida. I'm sure that this will sway some fans in favor of BCG. Glad that he signed a top recruit. Great beginning for him. Can't wait to see what happens on the hardwood.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN !!!

GO BIG BLUE !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank You Billy Clyde Gillispie!!
SportsFan80 Wrote:I am as excited as the rest of you about Patterson coming to UK, but dont be saying things like the balance of power has now shifted. He may be a great player, but one player doesnt make a team. They still have to play and win games to be considered back on top.

Yes, they still have to play and win some "big games" to be considered back on top, yet with Patterson coming to UK and saying no to Duke/Florida really tilted things in the recruiting world - especially in the SEC. Now, it's up to Patterson to perform as you mentioned to help tilt the balance of power in UK's favor once again.
I just wonder if he has plans like OJ, to just stay for a year then go pro.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I just wonder if he has plans like OJ, to just stay for a year then go pro.

In the Lexington paper this morning, apparently when asked if he was one-and-done, he at first said no, then backtracked slightly and said only if he was a definite top-3 pick.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wasnt he like the #1 or #2 forward in the nation?
#4 or #2 depending on where I looked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey, at this point we will take any player over 6'6 that can play any style of basketball and not be a project player!
What WOWK did sort of reminds me of election night 2000......Florida goes in the Al Gore column....lol...

Welcome to the Wildcat family Patrick.
Sounds good
I'm really glad he chose UK over Florida. But I'm also glad that this is all over.