Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westside's 2nd Annual Bluegrass Rivals Christmas List
Last year I made a list of presents that I felt would be ideal for certain members of Bluegrass Rivals. I thought I would do the same again this year. So here goes.

Spud- For Spud I feel lots of paper and plenty of ink pens will come in handy in the next year. For those that don't know, Spud recently tide the knot with the love of his life. As I'm sure he is finding out, with marriage comes many tasks. Spud will need lots of paper and pens to keep track of his many honey do lists. A happy wife equals a happy life.

Jet Pilot- For JP I feel he needs a cigar. Pikeville came up just short of a state title against Beechwood. Many felt the Panthers didn't stand a chance. Pikeville proved them wrong. They came up a missed extra point short. The saying goes- Close but no cigar. I feel JP and the Panthers played so well they deserve that cigar.

Pulp- For Pulp I feel he needs a trip down the Bourbon Trail. Speaking of close but no cigar. For the second year in a roll his Golden Eagles were defeated by Franklin-Simpson in the state championship game, this year by a missed 2-pt conversion. I know Pulpy doesn't drink, but he may find bourbon eases the pain.

Spirit 100- For Spirit a piece of string. Spirit doesn't find his way to this site very often, but it's nice when he does. Maybe if he ties a piece of string around his finger as a reminder to visit the site, he may stop by more often.

Dusty- A missing person's add for Dusty. Speaking of someone who doesn't stop by very often or at least post. I think Dusty lurks much more than posts no days,, but BGR'S is better when Dusty is posting. Maybe we can locate him if we take out a missing person's add for him.

Belfry Pride- For Belfry Pride A Make America Great Again T-Shirt. Belfry Pride is obviously a Belfry fan and when i think of Belfry, I think of the angry red. Nothing is more red than a nice Make America Great Again Donald Trump T Shirt.

Bob Seger- For Bob an Ashland Tomcat T-shirt. When I think of the Ashland Tomcats, I think of Bob Seger. I think he would love an Ashland T-shirt. I'm not saying he would wear it, but I'm sure he would wipe something with it.

Geauxtigers75- For Geauxtigers a French-English dictionary. Every week when I was typing up the BGR'S Pickem Contest, I asked myself why this guy couldn't just spell the word go. I think a French-English dictionary may help.

Hoot Gibson- For Hoot an Amazon gift card. I know from pasts posts, he shops a lot with Amazon. So whether he wants to buy some novels of his favorite western cowboy or another Kindle to read on his commute to work, an Amazon gift card will come in handy.

Jarons- For Jarons a trip down south. I figure after the last hurricane, Jarons may still need some help with clean up. He better head down south before the wall is built to find some help.

Wildcat- For Wildcat a Georgia Bulldogs hat. Wildcat expressed his love in the Kentucky-Georgia football thread. After Bama beat the Bulldogs and knocked the Cats out of a possible News Day Bowl, he really expressed his love for the Dawgs.

RunItUpTheGut- For Gut a Calipari T-shirt. Last year I said Gut needed a Stoops Troops tshirt. It looks like Cal is trying to change UK into a football school. Because of that, I feel Gut's love for Cal may have surpassed his love for Stoops, now. So, I feel he would love a Cal t shirt.

Zaga- For Zaga another microphone. I felt toward the end of last football season Hound05 was becoming the third member of Zaga's radio call in show. We might as well make it official by getting a third mic.

Strikeout King- For SK a cigar. This past basketball season his Engineers captured their first regional title in basketball and with what a big Estill County fan he is, I know he was happy. So, not only did SK's team come close, they actually got the cigar.

Granny Bear- For Granny Bear a trophy case. For the last two years Granny Bear has kicked all our butts in the BGRS Pickem Contest. I was smart enough not to enter this year so I could laugh at everybody else. Granny Bear needs a trophy case to show off all that hardware.
I have laughed until tears came out of my eyes. Bob Seger's and Gut's are absolutely hilarious.
Dude. This is one of the coolest posts I’ve ever seen on BGR. A lot of thought went into this and I’ve laughed my head off reading them.

Merry Christmas to you West!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I've got my string brother and will work on making more time for BGR in 2019. Merry Christmas y'all...make it a blessed one!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Merry Christmas BGR posters :worthy:
64 SUR needs that MAGA hat to go with Belfry Pride's shirt!!

Confusednicker:

Westy, this was the BEST!!! First time I have laughed today!!

Merry Christmas posters. It may not seem like it, but I adore everyone of you!!
[quote=geauxtigers75]I have laughed until tears came out of my eyes. Bob Seger's and Gut's are absolutely hilarious.[/QUOTE

They are so funny because they are so true!!
Granny Bear Wrote:64 SUR needs that MAGA hat to go with Belfry Pride's shirt!!

Confusednicker:

Westy, this was the BEST!!! First time I have laughed today!!

Merry Christmas posters. It may not seem like it, but I adore everyone of you!!

My MAGA hat would say ( My Attorney Got Arrested ) Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:My MAGA hat would say ( My Attorney Got Arrested ) Confusednicker:

Right! Got a SOB hat for you 64! (Schumer Open Borders). It's free, someone else pays for it! Enjoy!
jetpilot Wrote:Right! Got a SOB hat for you 64! (Schumer Open Borders). It's free, someone else pays for it! Enjoy!

Wrong!! Mexico going to build the wall :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Wrong!! Mexico going to build the wall :popcorn:

Good one! Pelosi and Schumer won't let them!
Dems want open borders, free flow of gangs, criminals, drugs, on and on!!!
Doesn't matter who pays for it, it will save us zillions! Dems were all on record for border security until they suddenly weren't for it!

I want to stop paying for illegal immigration and send them all to California and the 13th region!Confusednicker:
How did i miss this lol