Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Modern Santa'
I recently read were a new survey shows that some people feel that Santa Claus could be due for a makeover.

20 percent say today's St. Nick has tattoos; 18 percent want him to wear skinny jeans; 25 percent are swapping out his boots for sneakers; and instead of a sleigh, this Santa has both a hoverboard and a flying car.

Other new additions for Santa include an Amazon Prime membership, a new hairstyle, and an iPhone for those North Pole selfies.

Another change to the legend of Santa included rebranding him into a woman, or to make the character gender neutral.
[Image: https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/cb29...72847aae8a]

My guess is if we get a female Santa, we won't be hearing Ho,Ho, Ho anymore.....
I want to see kids faces when getting their pictures with a tatted up Santa!

[Image: https://media.socastsrm.com/wordpress/wp.../Santa.jpg]
Santa is being phased out. He can improve his approval numbers by firing half of his reindeer and hiring minorities, gays/transsexuals, illegal aliens and never Trumpers and getting a gig on MSNBC and/or CNN and getting a tax passed of $2 on every package delivered and $5 if it's in the inner city. Oh yeah and he has to say his Christmas work has nothing to do with God and he's all for making the official holiday of December 25th officially called Xmas and all churches are required to be closed.
With what the world has become, it's going to make dying a lot less unpleasant.
^^ What I am about to say will be banging second gear just a bit, but I agree that the world has become a strange, possibly even scary place. And it's more serious than just shaking one's head about the social absurdities suggested in Jet's video.

Shopping the other day I couldn't help but notice that certain kinds of guns for example, are being referred to as "fall of civilization" guns. The point is, men can feel the encroachment of the end of time down in their bones. So much so that many have actually begun to make some very real and in some cases, very expensive preparations. Men are stockpiling supplies and weaponry in their basements or garage, but some have even built hardened bunkers with power plants and fuel storage capacity. These guys (survivalists) are laughed to scorn by those who do not accept their concerns as valid. But I've seen a number of reality TV shows which reveal the level of detail and seriousness people have gone to in order to prepare for the end. There are even compounds as it were, where people have partnered and are gearing up to cooperate in their combined survival.

We in the US have had so many good things, and because of this we've been insulated from the reality of hardship. The ironic reality is that hardship looms despite our denials, hence the tendency to prepare. Ultimately even to the point of the apocalyptic horrors of the Great Tribulation. But the good news is that Christ came to earth to save mankind. He's the One and only means of escape from what is shortly to come, and He is the One and only Savior and Giver of eternal life. That is why all men celebrate His birth every Christmas.
Luke 1:18-19 (KJV) 18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]