Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Cov Cath player charged
Guys keep it clean. I know this is B.S and everyone involved should be outraged about it but this type of stuff posted on here will end up in someone getting booted from BGR so in order for that not to happen, keep it civil, no bashing anyone or Jake.
Strikeout King Wrote:Guys keep it clean. I know this is B.S and everyone involved should be outraged about it but this type of stuff posted on here will end up in someone getting booted from BGR so in order for that not to happen, keep it civil, no bashing anyone or Jake.
I don’t understand what you are trying to say. No bashing Jake? He is an adult charged with terrible crime. And from what I hear he was charged before this with domestic abuse of a female while on a class trip and Cov Cath allowed him to continue to play basketball. As a catholic it disgusts me when the Catholic Church and schools continued to excuse theses kind of things.
sstack Wrote:I don’t understand what you are trying to say. No bashing Jake? He is an adult charged with terrible crime. And from what I hear he was charged before this with domestic abuse of a female while on a class trip and Cov Cath allowed him to continue to play basketball. As a catholic it disgusts me when the Catholic Church and schools continued to excuse theses kind of things.

I should have been more clearer. My apology. Keep this thread civil. Yes he done the crime and will pay the time (if they don't a hold of him in prison). These types of threads usually go in the wrong direction in a hurry and usually leads to posters getting banned from the site.

Just keep it civil and don't break any of the rules is all I'm asking.
Strikeout King Wrote:I should have been more clearer. My apology. Keep this thread civil. Yes he done the crime and will pay the time (if they don't a hold of him in prison). These types of threads usually go in the wrong direction in a hurry and usually leads to posters getting banned from the
Just keep it civil and don't break any of the rules is all I'm asking.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Guy is gonna have a long prison time. Really disgusting.
Horrible if the charges are true. Should get a lengthy prison term. On a side note he should dominate the prison yard hoop games
When you cover stuff up, this is what happens.
Hope he is in prison for a very long time!
He was already a registered sex offender.
UK1fan Wrote:He was already a registered sex offender.

Dang, that drives it up even more.