• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Class A Favorites From The East
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yes they are

No they are not.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Nope to both??

Yep. lol
pjdoug Wrote:No they are not.

Now, that's a fine looking avatar, pjdoug.:Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is climbing back to the top.

It is a very steep and long climb. 50/50 chance for a running clock in the 1st half if the Burg makes it to the regional championship again.
And I want to order 10 lbs of your barbecue.
Pikeville. I don’t think anyone is close over the next two or three years.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Pikeville. I don’t think anyone is close over the next two or three years.

Your silly
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Now, that's a fine looking avatar, pjdoug.:Thumbs:

Thank ye.
jetpilot Wrote:It is a very steep and long climb. 50/50 chance for a running clock in the 1st half if the Burg makes it to the regional championship again.
And I want to order 10 lbs of your barbecue.
lol ok.
Pikeville JV went undefeated this year and won at end of season vs a Mingo Central JV team that said they hadn't lost game in 2 years. JV also played the second half in most of the varsity games this year.
The Middle school team makes the state playoffs in Lexington almost every year and is usually the only class A team there. 4 players from Middle school is playing for team Kentucky in nationals in Florida next week. So Pikeville is working hard building the dynasty from the Middle school up thru the high school.
The coaching staff, school administration, support of the fan base and new football complex is second to none. So when we are excited about the future we can't help but be. So it all comes down to the hard work the returning players put into the off season. They may be some bumps early but I do think Pikeville will be tough again come playoff time
Who is the monster linebacker Pikeville has coming up from middle school. Heard good things about him from the father of a kid who plays on the team.
E's Army Wrote:Who is the monster linebacker Pikeville has coming up from middle school. Heard good things about him from the father of a kid who plays on the team.

Carson Wright. I read he had 18 tackles and a pick-6 in one of the KY 8th grade all star games. Stud RB as well. Looks like a cinch to be a 4 year starter on both sides of the ball. I. McNamee will be a stud QB for the next 3 years. Several other very good players coming up as well. 3 Starting linemen returning (Mullins, Compton, Slater) most of the leading tacklers on defense (8 starters), Raines, Collum, Collins, Wright and others at RB, Hensley, Pugh, Lockhart who played a lot and others at WR/DB, + excellent depth. Not making any predictions but it's just a fact Pikeville is going to be loaded.
Pikeville should win it
I seen a baby in his moms hands at a game this year! Had a shirt on with a big orange ram sticking a football right up a Pikeville Panthers ass! I’m sure he will be a 12 year starter!!

8th graders...this is what we are talking about?? Come on guys!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I seen a baby in his moms hands at a game this year! Had a shirt on with a big orange ram sticking a football right up a Pikeville Panthers ass! I’m sure he will be a 12 year starter!!

Talking about 1 8th grader who will be a force at the varsity level next year. On a team with playmakers all over the field.:popcorn:
Looks like you didn't read the rest of my post.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I seen a baby in his moms hands at a game this year! Had a shirt on with a big orange ram sticking a football right up a Pikeville Panthers ass! I’m sure he will be a 12 year starter!!

Rising 8th graders going to 9th grade are expected to be talked about with the season over now. It's pretty common, ya know, if you go back and read other threads at seasons end. The one they are speaking of has demonstrated excellent talent potential and will be an impact player eventually, if not his first year. He's got the size and speed and now needs to get acclimated to varsity level size, speed and strength. But he's going to be a DANDY! I'd agree with you if we were talking about say, 6th graders though.

And for what it's worth, why would someone get that baby's hopes up by putting a shirt on him like that? Lol. Just kidding.
PHSForever Wrote:Rising 8th graders going to 9th grade are expected to be talked about with the season over now. It's pretty common, ya know, if you go back and read other threads at seasons end. The one they are speaking of has demonstrated excellent talent potential and will be an impact player eventually, if not his first year. He's got the size and speed and now needs to get acclimated to varsity level size, speed and strength. But he's going to be a DANDY! I'd agree with you if we were talking about say, 6th graders though.

And for what it's worth, why would someone get that baby's hopes up by putting a shirt on him like that? Lol. Just kidding.

:biggrin:Baby's first words will be "Daddy why does Pikeville have all those championships and we don't have any?":Cheerlead

Messing with you Ramdad! Going to be a long 8 months until August!
BTW the player we were talking about I believe was listed at 5'11" 170, so he already was bigger as an 8th grader than most or all of Raceland's skill people this year.
Pikeville has a lot to be optimistic about with what they have coming back and up. These young men have talent but what they do with it is entirely up to them. JV and middle school is over now they have to work to get better. This year Pikeville has some big shoes to fill on both sides of the ball. If they think for one minute that’s these other teams care about what they did in middle school and JV, they are in for a rude awakening. These other teams are working right now to beat who ever they play next year. Some some advice from an old has been so work hard and enjoy it because it will be over before you know it. Have a lot faith in these Panthers and know they will get done in this offseason but it does take work. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pikeville will be the team to beat...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville I believe returns;
(3) OL
QB
(1) RB Plus gain the younger Fr. Phelps
(1) WR.

Defense 3-4
(2) D linemen
(1) LB
(3) DBs.
I hate to even say this on here because apparently its over some of you other schools fans head and I hate to give away closely held secrets but here we go. Keep worrying about A particular class of students instead of the entire program ie; 2nd grade to 12th grade and your never truly going to build a sustainable tradition of competing at a top level every year and this goes for any sport. Look at two other great programs in Belfry and Johnson Central and their trips to State Tournaments in middle school and How they directly relate to HS trips to State over the past several years. Pikeville JrHigh has been to State 3 out of the last 4 years starting with our incoming seniors which I would line up against any other senior class in the state (regardless of class). I am a pikeville fan 1st but a close 2nd is any other EKY team thats playing ANYONE west of I75.
Eagleland Wrote:Paintsville I believe returns;
(3) OL
QB
(1) RB Plus gain the younger Fr. Phelps
(1) WR.

Defense 3-4
(2) D linemen
(1) LB
(3) DBs.

Raceland is in a similar situation
Offense
3 - OL
QB
3 -,WR

Defense
4 - DL
4 - DB
With all that Pikeville has coming up, it's looking more like this team will be on a run for some time in the not so near future. I've watched the Wright kid play, and he's a gamer. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him start as a Freshman. On another note, one thing that stood out to me in the championship game is, many people said Pikeville couldn't match up well with Beechwood. There was no doubt this Pikeville team was equally matched with Beechwood, and went toe to toe with them. This was a great game to watch, however, and hopefully 2019 will be a championship year once again.:1:
jetpilot Wrote:BTW the player we were talking about I believe was listed at 5'11" 170, so he already was bigger as an 8th grader than most or all of Raceland's skill people this year.

Did u fall and hit your head , Both Racelands running backs , 2 of the receivers , all bigger than that
jetpilot Wrote:Carson Wright. I read he had 18 tackles and a pick-6 in one of the KY 8th grade all star games. Stud RB as well. Looks like a cinch to be a 4 year starter on both sides of the ball. I. McNamee will be a stud QB for the next 3 years. Several other very good players coming up as well. 3 Starting linemen returning (Mullins, Compton, Slater) most of the leading tacklers on defense (8 starters), Raines, Collum, Collins, Wright and others at RB, Hensley, Pugh, Lockhart who played a lot and others at WR/DB, + excellent depth. Not making any predictions but it's just a fact Pikeville is going to be loaded.
I would’ve swore under oath in federal court that Compton is a senior. Glad he isn’t!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Did u fall and hit your head , Both Racelands running backs , 2 of the receivers , all bigger than that
You wouldn't believe how many times I've fell and hit my head Smile
I’m sure the number of kids returning to Raceland next year isn’t correct , they are getting a lineman back that didn’t play last year and I guess losing one that’s transferring and maybe more
I know we will get a lineman back and though he took a year off for some health reasons, he hit the weightroom and put on some extra muscle and weight, could potentially take over at center, theres also a rumor going round that we will be getting another one back as well.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I know we will get a lineman back and though he took a year off for some health reasons, he hit the weightroom and put on some extra muscle and weight, could potentially take over at center, theres also a rumor going round that we will be getting another one back as well.

That’s good , it will help replace the one who’s leaving
I'm going with Pikeville.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next