Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Tree Question
Do you put up a Christmas tree? If so, what kind, artificial or live?
I used to put up a real tree but as I've aged, I've gone to artificial.

This year, I won't put up a tree of any kind.
Artificial for our house
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We have cats and artificial works great for our needs ( we screw the tree to our floor ).

Used to go real and will only ever consider a frasier fur. Soft needles, easy clean up after the holiday, and smells great! Good luck and enjoy the process... :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
My Mom and Dad own about 70 acres of hillside surrounding their house. When I was a kid, every Thanksgiving morning Dad would grab a saw and take my brother and me up into the hills, and we would walk for hours zig zagging the hills . When Dad saw the tree he wanted to harvest, we would cut it down and walk for what seemed like hours bring it back to the house. When we got back, Dad would fill a 5 gallon bucket with some water, tie the tree into the bucket, and put it into the corner of the livingroom. We would then wash up and eat the Thanksgiving Dinner Mom had prepared while we were gone. As we got older, Mom and Dad went to K Mart and bought an artificial tree. It got to the point, some years that we didn't put up any tree.
Absolutely
2 artificial trees .
I won't put up one. The wife will put up 2 artificial trees! One is already up.