Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol 5/9 - Goodbye LaKisa
LaKisha got the boot last night, as I expected, leaving the last 3 - Blake, Jordin, and Melinda.

I think it may come down to Blake and Melinda in the finals.

Does anyone know who the guest artist will be next week?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:LaKisha got the boot last night, as I expected, leaving the last 3 - Blake, Jordin, and Melinda.

I think it may come down to Blake and Melinda in the finals.

Does anyone know who the guest artist will be next week?

No chance Blake makes the final...
I'm calling it right now - Jordin is your winner. She has the total package: youth, looks, pipes.

Blake is unique and that has kept him alive. However, I don't think he has enough punch to knockout Melinda to reach the finals. However, if Blake is smart, he'll get a myspace page (if he doesn't already have one) and get the site behind him to gather votes.

I think Melinda is a pro and should be the winner based on her singing ability. However, Jordin has the total package that record labels are looking for.
I disagree, I think Melinda is the best singer, but is probably not getting as many votes as Jordin and Blake.

Blake will stay alive to the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jammin' jamey Wrote:I'm calling it right now - Jordin is your winner. She has the total package: youth, looks, pipes.

Blake is unique and that has kept him alive. However, I don't think he has enough punch to knockout Melinda to reach the finals. However, if Blake is smart, he'll get a myspace page (if he doesn't already have one) and get the site behind him to gather votes.

I think Melinda is a pro and should be the winner based on her singing ability. However, Jordin has the total package that record labels are looking for.
I agree with you.....Melinda and Jordin in the finals......Jordin being the winner..IMO
There will finally be a shocker next week when Melinda is eliminated. That will leave the producers with the 2 contestants they feel they can market better than Melinda, who is easily the best singer. Sorry, but I've never felt the voting on the show is completely legitimate.
I agree with GB1. I'm sorry but Melinda does kind of look funny...she doesn't have a neck, and AI/Fox will want someone they can market better like Jordin and Blake.

I mean look what happened to Reuben Studdard, easily the least attractive idol winner to date. Has anyone seen him around lately?

It's going to come down to Jordin and Blake, has to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]