Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Regional Tennis Tourney Predictions?
Starts Monday! So who do you think will win?
I believe with their undefeated record, Prestonsburg's boy's doubles team will win their bracket.
Prestonsburg's doubles team isn't undefeated.

Not unless this is a new doubles team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kelsey hughes girls #1 paintsville

Nathan Martin boys #1 lawrence cty

Zack Hughes boys #2 paintsville
Prestonsburg's number 1 seed doubles consists of Trevor Patton and Jarod Harmon, they havent been beated in regular season matches. They lost in PIT, they came in second place.
Are you referring to the Prestonsburg tournament where they were beaten by Kincaid and Martin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
if thats june buchannon then yes, but they are not in Prestonsburg's region so theres no worries.
:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old Man Wilderness Wrote:if thats june buchannon then yes, but they are not in Prestonsburg's region so theres no worries.

I don't know that I would say "no worries" because there are some other good doubles teams out there. The Pburg duo is untested against Paintsville which has a very good doubles team. I don't think that Trevor and Jarrod were playing together when Paintsville played them earlier. So who knows. I know with Paintsville's #1 doubles team losing to Morgan Co. a week ago, anything is possible now.

So if Jarrod Harmon is playing doubles, then who will be playing singles for Pburg?
So does anyone have any info on how JC boys and girls have done this year?

I haven't heard much about their record. I do know that they have a good boys doubles team, but not necessarily the best in the region though. I hear they had a good turnout on both the boys and girls sides. That is great for their first year back in it.
So who does everyone think will take home the boys and girls team titles?

I'll say Paintsville boys and Morgan Co. girls. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough though.
Where is the Reg. being played?
JC is a decent team. They dont have anybody that is great but at all seeds their decent. They swept Prestonsburg except in doubles.
Hmm, I suppose that is why Paintsville was seeded as NUMBER ONE, and Prestonsburg was seeded as NUMBER TWO! Paintsville won both of their doubles matches today during the tournament, and Prestonsburg won both of their doubles matches as well. Paintsville, I believe, has to play Pikeville on Wednesday at 4:00, and the winner of that match playes the winner between Prestonsburg and Magoffin County in the Finals! What are the predictions folks?
the burg
Well, tomorrow will be the final matches for the boys doubles, I still place my bet with Spradlin and Pelphrey from Paintsville. Tomorrow will be an excellent match.
tube_sock Wrote:Well, tomorrow will be the final matches for the boys doubles, I still place my bet with Spradlin and Pelphrey from Paintsville. Tomorrow will be an excellent match.

NEWS FLASH!!! The matches for the 15th regional tennis tournament have been CANCELLED for tomorrow, May, 17th!!! I repeat the matches for tomorrow have been cancelled.