Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 57 Pikeville 55 OT
Shelby Valley beats P-ville by 2 in overtime. I dont remember the actual score though.
good win for valley
This game was terribly officiated. I dont know the woman's name. But the red-headed woman who reffed was absolutely horrendous. Panthers fouled out three players. Half of the fouls they called were clean blocks. It was terrible. Panthers didnt really play that well either.
Pikevilles big girls didn't block out at all. They could have called over the back all night long. but i guess it could've went both ways. Jessica Martell played a good game though.

Leandra Mullins for Valley played her heart out tonight.
The possibly worst call was when they called a charge on Harris when she made a shot at the end of the first half, it should have been an and 1. But that ref again made another bad call.
This game was tough. It could have went either way.
DONT SAY THAT TYPE OF STUFF ON HERE..PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM'S
Girls always get stuck with the worst refs. Its not fair to the girls that they get the refs at the bottom while the boys get the better ones.
Congrats Valley!!
AWSOME WIN VALLEY.

15th region refs are horrible might as well face it said it all year.
How bout them Lady Kats....Congrats....If u asked me the refs were decent they could have called alot more for Valleys side that they didnt... all the fouls that were called were actually fouls they were gettin hacked all night!! Leandra had an awesome game....Good job girls!!
I kinda liked how the refs let the girls play most of the game....I mean players were gettin hacked at both ends of the court but when it came overtime, the refs seemed to get more strict....and I just don't like it when they change in the middle of the game..

Story for Pikeville was Free Throws.....shot HORRIBLE!!!
I really thought Valley was going to give it away when they kept shooting instead of holding the ball there at the end.
sry about the post earlier people
shouldnt have said it
but beef is right
we couldnt throw one in the ocean
so wus this mean they out?
Nope....play east ridge on Thursday....I think thats what you're askin FSU.
congrats valley
sally roberts,ester fleming, and leandra mullins played great tonight.
All the girls did a good job tonight for Valley. Best defense I have seen them play all year. Sally Roberts, Amber Perkins they both played great defense. That was the key in that game.
Congrats Valley!
How many did Fleming have?
I am thinking Fleming had around 34 points...Isnt that the first time in the last 6 games she hasnt scored over 40???
I haven't heard of her scoring more than 40. She's had a bunch of 30 point games though.
actually this is the first time she hasn't scored over 30 :lol:
she finished the game with 19 pts, she hit the boards hard last night.
her timeout in the 2nd half probably saved the ball game.
very smart player, she made sure everyone on the floor for valley was calm and knew what to do.
she d'd-up the big girls like she was a monster.
she received community trust player of the game.

sally, & #5 did a great job with the twins
that team had heart!
o my bad monica, thats jsut what i heard lol
sry for the mess up
what grade is she in?
no big deal dirty30.

ester controls the tempo
i believe 10th not really sure on that though

sally roberts is one to watch she is only in 9th grade and is seeing some major playing time
thanks for the info monica
who is #5
i think its amber perkins
i thought she had a great game last nite
Esther is for sure a sophomore.. and #5 is Perkins. She did a really good job on defense.
Congrats to the Lady Kats!

Their defense really is what won this one. Pikeville didn't know how to handle the pressure. I thought the defensive effort was incredible for the Lady Kats, and their defense made their offense late in the game--GOOD JOB LADY KATS!