Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 NBA Draft
2007 NBA Draft

Who Will Go 1st Pick?

IMO - Greg Oden (I Dont Think He's That Good Really)
Dont you mean 07 Draft? lol.
Oh my god...Is there nothing but 12 year olds on this forum now? lol
Its going to come down to either Oden or Durant of course. This might be one of the better NBA Draft's in a very long time, other than the 03 class with Lebron, Dwade, Melo and who cant forget Darko, haha.
IMO - Greg Oden (I Dont Think He's That Good Really)[/QUOTE]

Noah & Horford might disagree with you. Had anyone from Ohio St been able to put one in a washtub, Oden would have a championship.
Bengal Cat Wrote:IMO - Greg Oden (I Dont Think He's That Good Really)

Noah & Horford might disagree with you. Had anyone from Ohio St been able to put one in a washtub, Oden would have a championship.[/quote]

And when you say washtub, someone literally needs to put Noah in one to clean that boy up, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Noah & Horford might disagree with you. Had anyone from Ohio St been able to put one in a washtub, Oden would have a championship.

And when you say washtub, someone literally needs to put Noah in one to clean that boy up, lol.[/quote]

hahaha i liked that one Stats lol
1.Shagari Alleyne
2.Kevin Durant
3.Greg Oden
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:1.Shagari Alleyne
2.Kevin Durant
3.Greg Oden

:thatsfunn

haha, that might be even better
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:1.Shagari Alleyne
2.Kevin Durant
3.Greg Oden

:lmao: thats definatley how its happenin
-STATS- Wrote:Its going to come down to either Oden or Durant of course. This might be one of the better NBA Draft's in a very long time, other than the 03 class with Lebron, Dwade, Melo and who cant forget Darko, haha.

cant forget chris bosh came that 03 draft
bizmark Wrote:cant forget chris bosh came that 03 draft

That I did forget, lol. Dont know how I could let him slip my mind. He made one of the All-NBA teams this season forgot if it was 2nd or 3rd, also a 1st time All-Star and plenty more in his career.