Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central @ Scott County 11/23
The Madison Central Indians come into this game with a 10-3 overall record and are coming off the most exciting game of the regional championship round, with a 28-27 double overtime win against Connor!

The Scott County Cardinals come into this game with an identical 10-3 overall record. They made it here via what I would consider to be one of the most shocking wins of these playoffs, beating undefeated Frederick Douglass 28-27 in the 2nd round.

Who do you have in this one and why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Scott Co wins with a running clock. While Connor had a nice record they only beat 2 teams with a winning record and one of those teams was a 2a school. MC won’t be able to stop the SC running game. This game should be over by halftime.
This is the same coaching staff that almost led garrard over belfry in semis back in 2011. Madison central is definitely gonna put up a fight either way in this one
Scott County 42
Madison Central 14
Scott County by 20
Cardinals 42-14
Sc - 41
mc - 14
Scott 56
Madison 21
Scott county by 3-4 TDs.
Scott co 7-3 vs good teams. 3-2 vs really good teams.
Madison 4-3 vs good teams. 0-1 vs really good teams.
I don't think this one is going to be as big of a blow out as most think. I think Madison Central is good enough to keep this fairly close.

Scott County - 34

Madison Central - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Does it really matter who wins this game this week?
plantmanky Wrote:Does it really matter who wins this game this week?

Yeah, I expect Scott Co to win and given that they beat Moeller I think they have a real shot at the title.