Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LaRue County @ Central 11/23
LaRue County comes into this one with an absolutely shocking upset win over E-Town, who beat them 42-14 in the regular season. The Hawks enter this game with a 8-5 record.

Central comes into this game with a record of 11-2. There are only losses came by a combined 8 points to 6A Ballard and St. Xavier!

Who do you have in this one and why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Cinderella may have lived briefly in Hodgenvlle but no more.

Central.
Central 42
LaRue County 07
Tica Wrote:Cinderella may have lived briefly in Hodgenvlle but no more.

Central.

Yeah, should be a total beat down, unfortunately.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Central - 47
LaRue Co - 0
LaRue really shouldn't even be in this game. But congrats to these young men for making alot of people eat crow, including myself. Unfortunately Central is going to show them that they shouldn't be in this game. Central wins but I'll be cheering for the underdogs!

Central 56
Larue 7
Central by 28
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this the most lopsided game of the state semi final round.

Central - 63

LaRue County - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I must ago along with the rest of you all. Central by a lot.
I guess I’m the only one who don’t think it’ll be a running clock. Larue can run it good enough to take time away from central. But as you can see on their film, the weak kicking game will allow central to play the whole night on a 55 yd field. Not something you want to do with their speed. Central 32-14
Go Larue County!
Hound05 Wrote:I guess I’m the only one who don’t think it’ll be a running clock. Larue can run it good enough to take time away from central. But as you can see on their film, the weak kicking game will allow central to play the whole night on a 55 yd field. Not something you want to do with their speed. Central 32-14

I'm glad to see Larue make it this far. They've had a good season.
Central 28
LaRue 7