Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellsville @ Beechwood 11/23
With this game being on the other side of the bracket, it won't get the same amount of press as the EKY games, but this game should be a dandy!

Campbellsville comes into this one with the best record in 1A, sitting at 11-1 on the season! They hold wins over two state semi finalists, with a 40-20 win over 4A Taylor County and a 14-8 win over 3A LaRue County.

Beechwood is just Beechwood. They're one of the elite teams in the state, no matter what class you're talking about. The Tigers are looking to make back to the 1A State Championship game for a 4th consecutive season and to win it for a 3rd consecutive season! Beechwood has also played against two state semi finalist teams, beating 2A Somerset 28-0 and losing to 3A Corbin 14-21.

Who do you have in this one and why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Speed vs Speed to much speed Beechwood :worthy: plus defense

Beechwood 49
Campbellsville 07
This game has potential to get way out of hand. Campbellsville doesn't have anywhere near the horses up front to hang with Beechwood.
:poker face:
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:With this game being on the other side of the bracket, it won't get the same amount of press as the EKY games, but this game should be a dandy!

Campbellsville comes into this one with the best record in 1A, sitting at 11-1 on the season! They hold wins over two state semi finalists, with a 40-20 win over 4A Taylor County and a 14-8 win over 3A LaRue County.

Beechwood is just Beechwood. They're one of the elite teams in the state, no matter what class you're talking about. The Tigers are looking to make back to the 1A State Championship game for a 4th consecutive season and to win it for a 3rd consecutive season! Beechwood has also played against two state semi finalist teams, beating 2A Somerset 28-0 and losing to 3A Corbin 14-21.

Who do you have in this one and why?

Beechwood has played against 4 semi finalist teams.
A scrimmage against Johnson Central, and games against Cov Cath, Somerset, and Corbin.
Beechwood by 20
I dont see Beechwood having to much trouble in this game. But I do think that theyll have to earn it.

Beechwood 42
Campbellsville 24
Beechwood - 47
Campbellsville - 12
B - 38
c - 0
I think beechwood is clearly above everybody in 1A but Campbellsville deserves to be respected. Good luck to both teams!
Poor Campbellsville, getting absolutely no love on here!

Beechwood - 42

Campbellsville - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I think Beechwood wins this one soundly.
Tigers win !
Beechwood 42-7
MountainSports Wrote:I think beechwood is clearly above everybody in 1A but Campbellsville deserves to be respected. Good luck to both teams!

No they don't. lol
Campbellsvile is a Good 1A team. Beechwood is a real good 2A team.
Another game of Beechwood aging
I’ve watched both these teams and as everyone has stated Beechwood is the better team with twice the depth. Campbellsville has some very good athletes but not enough to beat a team like Beechwood. Beechwood’s QB and line is the biggest difference in these two teams IMO.

Beechwood 42
Campbellsville 14