• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Corbin (State Semifinals)11/23
No need in waiting to get this thread started, Thought’s and predictions.
It’s gonna be a dandy. The Hounds better be on their “A” game, but I feel it’s very possible. We are healthy, and hungry. The Rebs are coming to Campbell. Hounds 28-21
Game of the year!!!

Let's just hope and pray that WYMT makes it the GOTW!!!
Gonna give the Hounds 28-24 win. Coming off a big game like that at Belfry then having to go to Campbell will be dangerous. Although Boyle Co is a very good team feel Corbin seeks revenge from last years game. Got the hounds in this one
:Cheerlead. Unfinished Business :Cheerlead Unfinished Business :Cheerlead

Corbin 42
Boyle County 35
Boyle 45 - Corbin 28.
Boyle 35 Corbin 21.
No way Boyle scores 45 on Corbin folks. You need to do more Homework Jack.
I still have my doubts about Corbin defending the pass. It’s ALWAYS been our Achilles heel. With that said Go Hounds. Our DB’s still look lost and not able to keep up at times. I say put Goose in on defense
bcpc Wrote:No way Boyle scores 45 on Corbin folks. You need to do more Homework Jack.

I’ve done all the homework I need to, Boyle is more likely to score in the 40’s than Corbin, and I’ll stick with my score.
Boyle county takes this one, and I’ll be happy if they do.
bcpc Wrote:No way Boyle scores 45 on Corbin folks. You need to do more Homework Jack.

I said that last year, and they did it.

Best team we've played all year coming Friday night. We are at least a 10 point dog in this one.

Just hope we can get it into the 4th qtr.

Belfry had the recipe to beat Boyle and couldn't hold onto it.

Did you think that about Mayfield too?
Corbin with the upset.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Did you think that about Mayfield too?
How’s basketball look this year? You guys are allergic to football past October right?
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Did you think at about Mayfield too?

They did, and I saved the quotes.
[quote=Jaguarhoundbird]Did you think that about Mayfield too
rookie57 Wrote:They did, and I saved the quotes.

I'm sorry. That's a pretty pathetic life.
Jack Lambert Wrote:No need in waiting to get this thread started, Thought’s and predictions.

I would have voted to wait. I dread this thread!!
Red Bunch Wrote:I still have my doubts about Corbin defending the pass. It’s ALWAYS been our Achilles heel. With that said Go Hounds. Our DB’s still look lost and not able to keep up at times. I say put Goose in on defense

Yep!!!
rookie57 Wrote:Boyle county takes this one, and I’ll be happy if they do.

I'll be happy if you lose.
Watch this prediction that I'm about to make very closely. Corbin 31 Boyle County 27
You know what would make this thread a lot better? Backing up thoughts with FACTS from both sides. That and keeping the trolls who are Jealous out. But the later won’t happen. They have no life. Good luck Boyle. Hounds by 90
The Spread Wrote:I'm sorry. That's a pretty pathetic life.

Sometimes, I have to agree with you Confusednicker:
How does Boyle travel? Corbin had disappointing crowd Friday against Bell. Might be a rebel take over at Corbin.
Corbin is the team that lost to Mayfield, right?
Tica Wrote:Corbin is the team that lost to Mayfield, right?

Yep, I think the same Mayfield who averages 49 pts, 13-0, and gives up an average of 17. Per KHSAA it's the same Mayfield.
The Spread Wrote:I'm sorry. That's a pretty pathetic life.

Lol, whatever
Seky Wrote:How does Boyle travel? Corbin had disappointing crowd Friday against Bell. Might be a rebel take over at Corbin.

Quick google search:
Two classes set all-time attendance records – Class 3A (Boyle County vs. Corbin) at 11,234 and Class 5A (Covington Catholic vs. Madison Southern) at 10,646.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sp...918790001/

The article above is from last years state championship game. I would say Corbin will have 7-8k total fans come friday night. Surely, some of these Corbin people (southern hospitality) will inform us where to eat, park, and tailgate?
Seky Wrote:How does Boyle travel? Corbin had disappointing crowd Friday against Bell. Might be a rebel take over at Corbin.

Very well.
  • 1(current)
  • Next