Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 50 Ballard 0
Final
Wow! Looks like Trinity may be getting back to it's old self! Congrats.
We will find out how much return of McGuire at RB and DE Herron affects outcome of the rematch with Male.

Ballard had one first down and 8 net offensive yards for the game. Mercy rule came with about five minutes remaining in first half. Ballrad choose to "poke the bear" led by their coaching staff prior to start of the game. The Bruins gathered in end zone normally occupied by the home team. Ballard chanted, danced, and taunted the Shamrocks with their coaching staff leading the players in this unusual pre-game behavior.

Trinity now leads the series 48-5 and the Bruins remain district opponents of Trinity for the next four seasons.
I almost can't believe that this is even possible! Trinity must have played a near perfect game!

Way to go Rocks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
WOW! I was expecting a better performance than the regular season game, but not this kind of score. I know we finally got back Smith and McQuire, but was Ballard missing anybody? Or did Trinity's offense just finally click once all the pieces were in place?

thsrocks Wrote:We will find out how much return of McGuire at RB and DE Herron affects outcome of the rematch with Male.

Ballard had one first down and 8 net offensive yards for the game. Mercy rule came with about five minutes remaining in first half. Ballrad choose to "poke the bear" led by their coaching staff prior to start of the game. The Bruins gathered in end zone normally occupied by the home team. Ballard chanted, danced, and taunted the Shamrocks with their coaching staff leading the players in this unusual pre-game behavior.

Trinity now leads the series 48-5 and the Bruins remain district opponents of Trinity for the next four seasons.

Was Herron out for the Male game?

Also, glad we got the running clock if Ballard was acting that way. If you can't show respect before the game, you'll learn it on the field.
For a so called down year Trinity might just b a hard out
Congrats to Trinity. They have arisen from the ashes of the 0-5 start to become Godzilla.
CarzyRock Wrote:WOW! I was expecting a better performance than the regular season game, but not this kind of score. I know we finally got back Smith and McQuire, but was Ballard missing anybody? Or did Trinity's offense just finally click once all the pieces were in place?

Was Herron out for the Male game?

Also, glad we got the running clock if Ballard was acting that way. If you can't show respect before the game, you'll learn it on the field.

Ballard used a different QB last night. Not sure why the Bruins made the change. Trinity's QB Jutz is getting better. Game experience is the best teacher.
Baptism under fire playing their schedule