Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early off season prediction.
I’m going to make an early off season prediction for a coaching position. I won’t mention any names but, I suspect a certain coach of a team with a cat for a mascot in the far west Ky area is going to retire soon. Saw the man on television last week and he looks old. Couple that with a new realignment placing his team in a tough district and that spells a last season if not this year then next.
mysonis55 Wrote:I’m going to make an early off season prediction for a coaching position. I won’t mention any names but, I suspect a certain coach of a team with a cat for a mascot in the far west Ky area is going to retire soon. Saw the man on television last week and he looks old. Couple that with a new realignment placing his team in a tough district and that spells a last season if not this year then next.

He definitely will have a young team next year if he returns. The announcers from there don't feel to good about there chances against 1 of there district opponents next year.
So, I take it by your post, that I’m not the only one thinking this.
If this happens I see Farmer Fran applying to keep language understandable.
mysonis55 Wrote:I’m going to make an early off season prediction for a coaching position. I won’t mention any names but, I suspect a certain coach of a team with a cat for a mascot in the far west Ky area is going to retire soon. Saw the man on television last week and he looks old. Couple that with a new realignment placing his team in a tough district and that spells a last season if not this year then next.

Who is in the district with Caldwell?
mysonis55 Wrote:So, I take it by your post, that I’m not the only one thinking this.

I had someone from there telling me all season it would be his last year, but unfortunately the guy that told me this is full of beans, and very unreliable so you never know when he is serious or not. Same guy tried to bet me a grand on the game this year, but I told him I don't make bets like that, then when someone else said they would happily take his money, but they didn't trust him paying up he said he would let me hold the money, then of course he backed out when he seen the other guy was serious. On the coach his health is not the best, so if this isn't his last year I doubt he does many more.
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Who is in the district with Caldwell?

This year, or next year? This year Tilghman, Union County, Trigg County, Ft Campbell. Next year Ballard Memorial, Mayfield, Murray, Ft Campbell.
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:Who is in the district with Caldwell?

Have you been sleeping at breakfasts?