Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last thoughts. Highlands and Cov Cath
Highlands goes slow on offense. It worked last time. Try to keep Cov Cath offense on the sideline.
bo67 Wrote:Highlands goes slow on offense. It worked last time. Try to keep Cov Cath offense on the sideline.

Highlands in a rout.
If the colonels play the way they are capable of, it won’t be close. If they mess around and aren’t focused like last game it will be close but I think they still win.
Cov Cath gonna SMASH Highlands.
Weinrich's job still on the line?

Id say a win keeps it, and a loss, well.......
He didn’t loose 6 games this year. But I agree. You have to beat Cov Cath. But he keeps his job even with a loss The remark Highlands in a rout. Don’t think so
After last year, no way they get rid of coach W this year. The birds are good this year. You can argue whether that’s because of him or in spite of him but I don’t see his job being in question.
Better talent does wonders
bo67 Wrote:Highlands goes slow on offense. It worked last time. Try to keep Cov Cath offense on the sideline.

Crammer has not been playing well. If he starts throwing int’s game is over. Also think Buten, Green and Hudd need to run more than #5. Can’t give Cov Cath short fields
bo67 Wrote:Better talent does wonders

A lot of sports teams at highlands wins because of talent and not because of good coaching
Offense has to play better than last couple games or Cov Cath wins by 21. Offense plays well with out TO’s keep it close (10).
You’re making excuses before the game is played
Who’s making excuses. I said they lose by 10 even if they play well. 21 if offense Doesn’t play well